Invitation for Pre-Qualification Under 2014 Capital Projects at Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission(NERC)
Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission,
Adamawa Plaza Plot 1099 First Avenue Off Shehu Shagari Way, Central Business District, PMB 136, Garki, Abuja
NPHCDA/ SURE-P MCH Management
Invitation for Pre-Qualification Under 2014 Capital Projects
The Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) wishes to invite interested, competent and reputable contractors/suppliers and service providers to participate in the pre-qualification exercise intended to carry out for the under listed projects under its 2014 fiscal year.
LOT 1; Floor and wall partitioning for the newly acquired Head office building located at Plot 1387 Central Business Area, Abuja
LOT2: Supply and installation of Office Furniture and Accessories for the same office stated in Lot 1 above.
LOT3: Supply and installation of IT Infrastructure for the same office stated in Lot 1 above.
LOT 4: Supply, installation and maintenance of 2No. 500 KVA Generators for the same office stated in Lot 1 above.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR THE PRE-QUALIFICATION:
Interested contractors/suppliers and service providers are hereby invited to submit the Pre-qualification documents in writing for relevant area of interest as stated under each lot above. The submission shall include the following:
- Evidence of at least five (5) years’ experience in the relevant field
- Verifiable evidence of having carried out five (5) similar contracts of the same nature and scale during the past five (5) years.
- Contractors interested in Lots 1 & 2 above must show evidence of previous annual Turnover of not below N800 Million, while contractors interested in Lots 3 & 4 must show evidence of previous annual Turnover of not below N300 & N100 Million respectively. (Please note that any contractor/supplier falls below the stated turnover shall need not to apply).
- Evidence of the following:
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission
- Three (3) years (2011 – 2013) Current Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT Registration including TIN No.
- Evidence of Pension Compliance Certificate.
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training fund (ITF) Act, 2011.
- Detailed company profile, including evidence of technical competence, duly signed curriculum vitae of professional staff proposed for the projects, academic and professional certification, proof of registration of key personnel with relevant professional bodies, as well as name and e-mail address of contact person.
- Duly signed Audited Accounts by chartered accounting firm for the preceding 3 years (2011-2013).
SUBMISSION OF PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS
Three (3) bound copies (one original and two copies) of the pre-qualification documents should be Emitted in a sealed envelope, clearly marked on the top left hand side of the envelope i.e.Pre-qualification for Lot….(state the Lot no. and description of the project)”.
The Pre-qualification documents should be arranged in the order listed above and paginated before submission. Failure to comply with this requirement, the submission may be rejected. The Pre-qualification documents must be submitted to the Secretariat Unit of the Commission located on 2nd floor Room 203 not later than 12:00 noon on Wednesday 22nd October, 2014 and addressed to the following:
Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission,
Adamawa Plaza, Plot 1099, First Avenue Central Business District, Abuja.
- Late submissions shall be rejected
- This advertisement is published for information purposes and should not be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Commission to award a contract.
- The Commission will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by any interested party in connection with any response to an inquiry nor shall it entitle any party submitting documents to claim any indemnity from the Commission.
- The Commission is not bound to shortlist any bidder and reserves the right to annul the bidding process at any time without incurring any liabilities and assigning any reason thereof.
- An affidavit should be submitted with Pre-qualification documents affirming that all information and documents submitted are true and correct and that no officer of the Commission is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder.
- Only the Pre-qualified contractors will be contacted in writing to tender for the relevant projects, which may attract appropriate tender fee.
All enquiries should be directed to:
Head Procurement Unit, Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission,
1st floor, Room 112, Adamawa Plaza, Plot 1099 First Avenue, Off Shehu Shagari Way, Central Business District, P.M.B 136 Garki, Abuja.