Invitation for Pre-Qualification on Tetfund Project for Year 2012 Normal Intervention at Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso
Invitation for Pre-Qualification on Tetfund Project for Year 2012 Normal Intervention
The Governing Council of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, invites interested and qualified Contractors for Pre-qualification on the following projects:
(a) Construction of Entrepreneurship Centre TETFUND: UNIV/OGBOMOSO/TETF/11/01-LOT 1
(b) Procurement of Furniture and Equipment for the Entrepreneurship Centre TETFUND Code: UNIV/OGBOMOSO/TETF/11/02 04 LOT 2
(1) Evidence of Company or Business name registration.
(2) Registration with LAUTECH in relevant category.
(3) Company Audited Accounts for 3 years.
(4) Tax Clearance Certificate for 3 years.
(5) Evidence of payment of education tax (as applicable).
(6) Evidence of Financial Capability.
(7) Evidence of Technical qualification and experience of key personnel.
(8) Similar verifiable projects executed and evidence of knowledge of the industry.
(9) Equipment and Technological capacity.
(10) Annual Turnover.
(11) VAT Registration and evidence of past VAT remittances.
(12) Evidence of Compliance with the provisions of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amendment Act No. 19 of 2011, as applicable and
(13) Evidence of payment of non-refundable pre-qualification fee of N200,000.00. For LOT. l and N50,000.00 for LOT 2 through Bank Draft in favour of Ladoke Aknttola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, to be exchanged for University Official Receipts at the Bursary Department.
Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
(a) The pre-qualification documents must be submitted in a binder of two copies per LOT in a wax-sealed envelope to be addressed to the Registrar, Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso. The envelope should be marked “Pre-Qualification” with the appropriate project/LOT name of the contract boldly written on top of the envelope and to be dropped in a Tender box in the office of the Registrar, not later than 12th December 2013.
(b) Only pre-qualified Companies will be invited to collect Tender documents.
Submission closes on 12th December 2013 by 12:00 noon.
Late Submission will not be Accepted
J. A. Agboola