The Federal Polytechnic Offa
P.M.B. 420 Offa Kwara State
2014 Appropriation Projects Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors
The Federal Polytechnic Offa intends to commence utilization of its 2014 Capital Appropriation. In line with the Public Procurement Act, the Polytechnic hereby invites reputable and interested contractors for pre-qualification tor the underlisted projects viz:
LOT A: Supply and Installation
1. Supply and installation of 2 No 1,000 KVA Perkins Generators
LOT B: Supply and Installation
1. Supply and installation of 1 No 500 KVA/11 KVA transformer
LOT C: Construction
1. Construction of Classrooms in a storey building
- Pre-Qualification Requirements
Interested and competent contractors wishing to be pre-qualified for contracts must submit the following:
- Evidence of Company Registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Compliance with the provisions of the Pensions Reform Act 2004.
- Company Audited Account for the last three (3) years.
- Comprehensive Company Profile including names and resume of key staff with genuine reachable addresses and phone numbers (enclose photocopies of credentials).
- Evidence of technological capability, equipment and experience in similar projects/activities as well as experiences /technical qualification of key personnel.
- Evidence of current tax clearance for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of VAT registration and past remittances.
- Evidence of financial capability with bank reference; and
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of section 6(1), (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No 19 of 2011.
- Evidence of possession of TIN (Tax Identification Number)
- Submission of Completed Pre-Qualification Document
The completed pre-qualification documents must be in sealed envelopes. The type of contract must be written on the top left corner of the envelope; e.g. “Contract: LOT A-Supply and Installation of 2 Nos. Perkins Generators”.
Pre-qualification documents should be addressed and submitted to:
The Federal Polytechnic,
P. M. B. 420. Offa. Kvvara State.
The submission of pre-qualification documents must not be later than 11.00am on Monday, October 6, 2014. The Bid Opening shall take place at 12.noon on the same Monday, October 6, 2014 at the Polytechnic Main Campus Boardroom.
Submission of Pre-qualification documents to Federal Polytechnic Offa is neither a commitment nor an obligation to contractors.
- Important Information
Contractors should note the following:
a. This advertisement is not an automatic invitation to financial bid
b. Notwithstanding the submission of the pre-qualification, the Federal Polytechnic Offa is neither committed nor obliged to include any company in any financial bid list or to award any contract to any company or agents,
c. The Federal Polytechnic Offa will not enter into correspondence with any company or agents on why a company was pre-qualified or not pre-qualified.
d. The advertisement of invitation to prequalified exercise should not be construed as a commitment on the part of the Federal Polytechnic Offa nor shall it entitle prospective companies to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the Federal Polytechnic Offa.
e. Full tendering procedure will be applied to tenders that are found prima facie qualified and capable of executing the listed projects.
f. Original documents should be available for sighting on demand during or after the opening of pre-qualification documents.
ALH. A. O. RAJI