Invitation for Pre-qualification exercise Year 2013 Tetfund BOT special Intervention at Federal Polytechnic Oko
Federal Polytechnic Oko
(2nd Floor), Administrative Block 22
Invitation for Pre-qualification exercise Year 2013 Tetfund BOT special Intervention
This is to invite interested and reputable contractors to indicate interest in the pre-qualification exercise for the under-listed projects under the year 2013 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) BOT special intervention.
(b) Scope of Work
(1) Supply and Installation of Theatre Art Equipment including 1,500 Nos Theatre seat, 62Nos Console, 62Nos Channels, l0Nos Head Moving light, 20Nos Led light, 20Nos Packam Light, 5No 4 Outdoor Screen TV 7 by 5, 9Nos. Amplifier, 3Nos Sony HD x 5 Camera for Video Stage 30 by 20, 4 Nos Canon 40D Camera for Picture Drive, Rack / Norman Racs, Power Box Cables and Management & Installation Fees.
(2) Supply & Installation of 30KVAInverter.
(3) Supply & Installation of Server System.
(4) Supply & Installation of Tile Making Machine.
(5) Supply of Toyota Hilux
(c) Eligibility Requirements for Bidding
Prospective Bidders should provide the under-listed documents which are considered as key requirements along with their Technical submissions;
- Photocopies of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company Audited Accounts for the past three years (2010, 2011 & 2012).
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate
- Company profile with details of key staff and equipments.
- Evidence of Financial capacity from a reputable Bank.
- Evidence of previous similar assignments with relevant evidence of successful completion.
- Evidence of Compliance with ITF provisions and remittance.
- Evidence of compliance with PENCOM provisions and remittance.
- Annual Turnover of Company.
Submission of Bid Documents
All prospective bidders must comply with the following conditions:
(1) Bid documents containing full specifications, etc are to be obtained from the OFFICE OF DIRECTOR, PHYSICAL PLANNING UNIT (2nd FLOOR), ADMINISTRATIVE BLOCK 22 OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO on the payment of a non- refundable fee of N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira) in Bank Draft in favour of Federal Polytechnic Oko.
(2) Two bound copies each of Technical and Financial Bids marked as Original or Copy are to be separately sealed in different envelopes indicating the Project Name and both (Financial and Technical Bids) are to be placed in a well addressed and labeled single outer envelop for submission, (any bid in loose sheets will be rejected).
(3) All copies of bids must be sequentially numbered and duly signed.
(4) All documents not submitted by the close of submission will not be received after close of submissions. No excuse for late submission will be entertained.
(5) All submissions should be made between 9am – 3pm, Mondays – Fridays at the Office of Director, Physical Planning of the Institution (2nd Floor Administrative Block 2).
All enquires on technical issues must be addressed to the above address.
Close and Opening of Bids
All submission of technical and financial bids will be closed by 11.30am on Monday 29th December, 2014, Opening of bids will be conducted at 12.00 noon on same day in the Board Room of Rector’s Office, Federal Polytechnic Oko.
Mr. Tony Olih Nwokolobia
Registrar/Secretary to the Council