Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise for the Procurement of a Fire engine with Aerial Ladder at University of Lagos
University of Lagos Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise for the Procurement of a Fire engine with Aerial Ladder
The University wishes to invite reputable and seasoned firms with proven track record and expertise to express interest in the project indicated below.
|Project||Contract Number||Scope||Non-Refundable Pre-Qualification Fee (N:K)|
|Procurement of a Fire Engine||UL/CP/14/15||The project comprises of(1) A Fire engine with minimum specifications of:
(2) Water Tanker of
1A. Compulsory and Mandatory Requirements
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) ii. Company Audited Account for the last three years duly stamped.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
- Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) registration.
- Evidence of registration with National Pension Commission, in compliance with the provisions of section 16 (6)(d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 as related to Pensions.
- Evidence of compliance with the statutory provision of section 6 (1 )-(3) of the ITF) Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011.
- Evidence of payment of the Non-refundable pre-qualification fees at the UNILAG Cash Office or Bank Certified Cheque
Please note that failure to provide any of the above will automatically disqualify the Bidder.
1B. Other Requirements:
- Indication of Technical and Administrative Staff strength, with academic/ professional qualifications and years of experience of key personnel available for the project.
- Bank reference from a reputable Bank.
- Verifiable evidence of similar procurement successfully executed or being executed in Nigeria over the last five years stating, type, cost with evidence of award and completion.
Collection of Documents
Pre-qualification forms shall be made available to interested companies on presentation of the receipt issued at the Cash Office of the University in respect of the Pre-qualification exercise, from:
The Director of Works
Directorate of Works and Physical Planning Department
Commercial Road (Near FORTE Petrol Station)
University of Lagos, Akoka – Yaba – Lagos.
Submission of Documents
The Pre-qualification documents, neatly arranged, spiral bound and sealed in an envelope should be identified with the project contract number at the top left hand comer of the envelope and marked as “Pre-Qualification Documents
For…..(Please state the specific project)”. The sealed envelope should be
addressed and submitted to:
Fifth Floor, Senate House
C/o Council Affairs Office
University of Lagos, Akoka-Yaba-Lagos.
not later than 12:00noonon 12th November, 2014. Bids will be opened at the University Council Chamber in the presence of the prospective contractors immediately after the close of submission. Attendance at this opening event is important.
Participation in the Pre-qualification exercise and any related process neither creates any commitment nor establishes any legal relationship with the University of Lagos. It is a pre-condition for further consideration of bid in line with due process.
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo F. Ipaye, MNIM
Registrar & Secretary to Council