Federal Government Tenders in Nigeria
Invitation for Pre-qualification and Tender (Special Projects) Addendum at Federal Ministry of Finance
Tenders Admin Abuja, Federal Government, Installation, Supply 0 Comment
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Federal Ministry of Finance
Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business Area Abuja
Invitation for Pre-qualification and Tender (Special Projects)
This is to draw the attention of the general public to the advertisement published in the Federal Tenders Journal of Monday 23rd September, 2013 and the Daily Trust Newspapers and This Day Newspapers of Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th September 2013.
Please be informed that the advertisement of Tuesday 24th September 2013 supersedes that of Monday 23rd September 2013 and has been amended to include a third LOT:
LOT I: Installation of Perimeter Intrusion System, Perimeter CCTV Security Installation System, CCTV Security System for Executive and General Carparks;
LOT2: Installation of Concrete Barriers; and :
LOT 3: Supply and installation of two (2) new standard Lifts (Elevators)
Opening of Tender
- Opening of Tender documents will take place immediately after closing of submission on Monday 14th October, 2013 by 12 noon in the Conference Room of the Human Resources Management Department; Ground Floor, Room 003, Federal Ministry of Finance Headquarters, Phase II Office Complex, Ahmadu Bello Way, Central Business District, Abuja.
- Any inconveniences caused by the omission are highly regretted.
visit the Ministry’s website for more details – www.fmf.gov.ng
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi