Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for Capital Projects at Federal College of Education Obudu
Federal College of Education Obudu
P.M.B. 1038. Obudu Cross River State
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tender for Capital Projects.
The Federal College of Education, Obudu, Cross River State, invites expression of interests from competent qualified contractors and suppliers who may wish to “pre-qualify and Tender” for the following capital projects in the College.
2013 Capital Projects
- Furnishing of Administrative Block phase II Main campus
- Procurement of Library Books
- Rehabilitation of Library Complex Roof and Classroom Block
- Completion of 1 No. 5 Blocks of Classrooms
- Water Reticulation to Buildings and Laboratories
- Grading of internal Road Network at Bebi campus
- Furnishing of Staff Offices
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of recent Annual Returns to corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (i.e 2010, 2011 and 2012)
- Evidence of VAT certificate and VAT Remittance to Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS)
- Evidence of financial capability and Bank Support (Bank reference, bank statement of account for the last three (3) months and letter authorizing the college to verify from the named bank,
- Evidence of similar and verifiable projects successfully executed by your company in the past five(5) years including scope of project, location of project, contract sum, letter of award and completion certificate.
- Company profile with list of staff, including curriculum vitae, competencies, qualifications, registration with relevant professional bodies and experienced key personnel,
- Evidence of possession of plants and equipment and a list of such plants as possessed/owned by the firm, state location of the plants and equipment for case of verification.
- Evidence of current Audited accounts of firm for the last three (3) years (i.e 2010, 2011 and 2012)
- Evidence of compliance with Pension ACT 2004
- Evidence of compliance with ITF Remission.
- State clearly your company’s full contact address, GSM phone number and F.-mail for ease of communication.
- Sworn affidavit that:
a. The firm is not bankrupt
b. None of the Directors is an ex-convict or bankrupt and
c. No officer of the procurement entity is a former or present director, shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and
d. All information presented in the bid is true and correct in all material particulars.
n. Articulated work plan and methodology.
- 2. Submission of Pre-Qualification Documents
Pre-qualification Document should he submitted in a sealed envelope with “pre-qualification as Contractor Supplier” written at the top left hand corner of the envelop; It should be hand delivered not later than 23rd September, 2013. The submission of pre-qualification documents closes by 12noon of Monday 23rd September, 2013 and the opening of pre-qualification documents will be on Monday 23rd September, 2013 at the Council Chambers by 12noon. The document should be addressed to: The Provost, Federal College of Education, Obudu Cross River State and deposited in the Box in Provost’s Office.
3. Collection of Bid Documents:
Only those that met the requirements will be invited to collect financial bids from the Procurement Officer upon payment of a non-refundable tender fee of N30, 000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) only for Construction works and N10, 000 (Ten Thousand Naira) only for Supplies. The payment should be made to First Bank Nigeria Plc with Account number: 2012555550, Account Name: Trust fund Account FCE Obudu; payment teller returned to bursary department of the college to obtain receipt.
Submission of tender Documents
Financial bid document of the pre-qualified contractors should reach the college not later than Four (4) weeks from 23rd September, 2013. The submission of bid documents closes by 12noon of Monday 28th October, 2013 and the opening of financial bid documents will be that Monday 28th October, 2013 at the Council Chamber by 12noon. The document should be addressed to:
The Provost, Federal College of Education, Obudu Cross River State and deposited in the Box in Provost’s Office.
1. The participation in the bid does not guarantee any Company the right to be selected or given any job.
2. That by the submission of tender documents , the College is neither committed nor obliged to award any contract to any Contractor/Supplier or Agency.
3. That this advertisement for invitation to pre-qualification and tender shall not be misconstrued as a commitment on the part of the College, nor shall entitle any Contractor/Firm to make any claims whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from the College.
4. College reserves the right to reject any or all expression of interest and to terminate the selection process at any time without any liability to the College.
5. Any bid submitted after the closing date shall not be considered.
6. Only pre-qualified Contractors/Suppliers will be invited for collection of financial bids/have their bid documents analyzed.
All enquiries should be directed to the Registrar/Secretary to Tenders Board, Federal College of Education, Obudu Cross River State.
Registrar/Secretary to Tenders Board