Invitation for Expression of Interest/Tender for the 2013 Capital Appropriated Projects at Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment
Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment (FMI, T&I)
Area 1 Old Federal Secretariat, Garki Abuja
Invitation for Expression of Interest/Tender for the 2013 Capital Appropriated Projects
I) The Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment hereby invites interested and competent companies to submit documents for the purpose of tenders and expression of interest towards execution of the following Goods and Consultancy Services contract under the 2013 Capital Budget.
The scope of work includes
LOT I Goods
a) Purchase of the Technical equipment for the implementation of Produce Quality Control and Certification to support Export;
B) Purchase of office equipment for the implementation of commerce 44 initiative of Government;
c) Purchase of Stationeries and Computers for the implementation of Nigeria Agri-Business & Agro-Industries Development Initiative (NAADI)
LOT 2 Consultancy
a) Implementation of Commerce 44 initiative of government – Stakeholders forum
b) Implementation of Nigeria Agri-business and Agro-Industries development initiative (NAADI): Capacity building workshop/official flag-off/launching of NAADI.
Interested companies should submit the following documents for assessment:
- Certificate of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate for three years i.e. (2011,2012 & 2013);
- Evidence of VAT Certificate and VAT remittances to Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS);
- Evidence of financial capabilities and banking support (bank reference);
- Company profile with list of staff, including Curriculum Vitae, Competence Qualification, Registration with relevant professional bodies and experience of key personnel;
- Evidence of Similar projects undertaken and completed in the past five (5) years;
- Evidence of machines/equipment owned or possessed;
- Evidence of compliance with 2004 Pension Act (Pencom Certificate);
- Evidence of registration with Industrial Training Fund (ITF);
- Evidence of registration with Financial Regulatory Council of Nigeria (FRCN).
Collection of Financial Tender Documents
Interested companies arc to collect the standard Bidding Document from the office of the Head of Procurement, Block G, Room 111, Area 1 old Federal Secretariat, Garki on evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N15,000.00 (Fifteen thousand Naira) only for Lot 1( a-c) only.
Submission of tender/Expression of Interest
Three copies of Technical and financial proposals for each Lot should be submitted in triplicate and in separate envelopes and clearly marked as either Technical or Financial proposal, and the Lot of the interest clearly printed at the top left corner of the envelope, which should be marked “Expression of Interest/Invitation to Tender for FMIJ&I 2013 Capital Project” and addressed to:
The Head of Procurement
Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade & Investment
Block G, Room 111, Old Federal Secretariat, Area 1, Garki – Abuja.
Not later than 11.00 am on the 24th October, 2013.
All bids will be opened at 12.00 noon on the 24th October, 2013 in the Ministry’s Conference Room, Block C in the presence of all bidders or their representatives. Further enquiries; please contact the Head of Procurement, Federal Ministry- of Industry, Trade & Investment.
- Detailed requirements including scope of works and Terms of reference (TOR) will be provided in the Tender Documents; All documents submitted will be subjected to proper security checks by the relevant agencies.
- Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Head of Procurement/Secretary
Ministerial Tenders Board (MTB)