Nigeria Electricity Liability Management Ltd/GTE
Ahmad Plaza, Plot 1300, Funmilayo Ransome Kuti Street, Garki II, P. M. B. 500, Garki – Abuja.
Tel: 07098103097, 07098513428, 08106981137
Invitation for Expression of Interest
The Nigeria Electricity Liability Management Ltd/Gte has an appropriation in the Federal Government of Nigeria 2014 Budget, it intends to utilise part of the appropriation for the procurement of Consultancy Services in various areas and project vehicles.
The Nigeria Electricity Liability Management Ltd/Gte invites interested and reputable companies with relevant experience and track record to submit Expression of Interest for any item as listed.
|1||Financial, Administration & Legal Consultancy Services||A. Financial Consultancy
|B. Administration Consultancy
|C. Legal Consultancy
|2||Assets Due Diligence Consultancy Services||
|3||Creditors Due Diligence Consultancy Services||A. Creditors Liabilities Due Diligence
B. Technical & Engineering Advisory
|4||Pensions Due Diligence Consultancy Services||
|5||Supply Of Project Vehicles||Supply of official vehicles and pick-up vans.|
Selection shall be conducted through National Bidding Procedures and is open to all interested companies within the country.
Interested companies should note that LOT 1A, IB, 1C, 3A & 3B are different LOTS and separate EOI’s should be submitted for them.
Qualification For Bidding
Interested Companies must show evidence of the following;
- Incorporation with the CAC (attach copy).
- Tax Clearance Certificate for last three years.
- Value Added Tax certificate (VAT).
- Company profile with experience in similar jobs and successfully completed with certificate(s) attached.
- Evidence of compliance with provisions of Section 6 (1) (3) of the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004 and remittances.
Interested and eligible organisations may obtain further information from the Admin Unit, Nigeria Electricity Liability Management Ltd/Gte at its office located at Plot 1300, Funmilayo Ransome Kuti Street, Garki II, Abuja.
Submission Of Documents
Expression of interest should be delivered in Sealed envelope marked confidential with the LOT number and the interested companies name clearly written on the top left corner of the envelope and deposited at the underlisted address on or before 3rd October, 2014 at 12.00noon:
The Head, (Corporate Services),
Nigeria Electricity Liability Management Ltd/Gte
Plot 1300, Funmilayo Ransome Kuti Street, Garki II
Opening of the submitted documents will take place at 12:00 noon on the closing day of submission (3rd October, 2014) at the Ground Floor Conference Room, NELMCO office, Plot 1300 Funmilayo Ransome Kuti Street, Garki II, Abuja FCT.
- That only successful companies will be invited for further negotiation. NELMCO reserves the right to reject any submission that does not meet its requirement.
- That all CAC, VAT, PENCOM, ITF and Tax clearance documents submitted may be referred to the relevant agencies for further verification.
- Thai this advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of NELMCO, and shall not entitle any person to make any claim whatsoever and/or seek any indemnity from NELMCO by virtue of tender in response to the advertisement.