Invitation for Bids at ECOWAS COMMISSION
101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
COMMISSION DE CEDEAO
Tel: (234-9) 314-74 27 -9, (234-9) 314-74 27 – 9
Fax: (234-9) 314-76 46 – 46, (234-9) 314-30 06
Invitation for Bids
For the Supply of ECOWAS Observer’s Jackets
Date: 06th September 2013
1. The ECOWAS Commission, within the framework of the execution of its budget intends to carry out the purchase of the below defined items.
2. The ECOWAS Commission now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the supply in One (1) lot of these items for ECOWAS Commission as follows:
- ECOWAS Observers Jackets- 1000 Pieces
NB: Technical Specifications are described in the Bidding Document.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents at the Procurement Division of the Directorate of General Administration, 1st Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria.
Emails Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the Director of General Administration and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of: Twenty Thousand (20,000) Naira only.
5. Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelopes and deposited in the ECOWAS Tenders Box located in the Office of the Executive Assistant of the Commissioner for Administration and Finance, 5th Floor ECOWAS Commission , 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB 401, Abuja, Nigeria and clearly marked “Tender for the Supply of ECOWAS Observer’s Jackets for the ECOWAS Commission, do not Open, Except in Presence of the Tender Committee” on or before 11.00 am on Thursday 31st October 2013, and must be accompanied by a bid guarantee (bank guarantee or insurance bond) of 100,000.00 Naira only.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, Thursday 31st October 2013, at 11.30 am, at ECOWAS Commission, 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro, Abuja, Nigeria.
Ag. Director of General Administration