101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
COMMISSION DE CEDEAO
Tel: (234-9) 314-74 27 -9, (234-9) 314-74 27 – 9
Fax: (234-9) 314-76 46 – 46, (234-9) 314-30 06
Invitation for Bids
Date: 09 September, 2013
1. The ECOWAS Commission, within the framework of the execution of its 2013 budget intends to carry out the purchase of items defined below.
2. The Directorate of General Administration now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the Supply of Computer Equipment and Accessories for ECOWAS Commission as described below:
- Desktop Computers – 55
- Laptops – 55
- All-in-One Coloured Printer – 20
- LaserJet Printer (wireless Network) – 30
- A3 Printer – 5
- Plotter – 1
- UPS – 60
- UPS Batteries (12v 7AH) – 50
- Accessories – 10
- Scanners – 15
NB: Details of the Technical Specifications are described in Section 3 of the Bidding Document.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of ECOWAS Commission, Directorate of General Administration, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, PMB401, Abuja, Nigeria, email@example.com
4. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application addressed to the Directorate of General administration of the above mentioned address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of twenty five thousand (25,000) Naira only.
5. Bids should be delivered in a sealed envelope and deposited in the ECOWAS Tender Box located in the Office of the Executive Assistant of the Commissioner, Administration & Finance, 5th Floor ECOWAS Commission, 101 Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, P. M. B. 401 Abuja, Nigeria on or before 11.00 am on Thursday 31st October, 2013 and clearly marked ‘Supply of Computer Equipment and Accessories for ECOWAS Commission, do not Open, Except in Presence of the Tender Committee.
6. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders/representatives who choose to attend, on Thursday 31st October, 2013, at 11.30am, at ECOWAS Commission, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, Room 523, Fifth (5th)
Ag. Director of General Administration