Extension of Closing Date for the Procurement of the Services of Companies/Contractors for the Execution of Constituency Projects at Universal Basic Education Commission
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Universal Basic Education Commission
Extension of Closing Date for the Procurement of the Services of Companies/Contractors for the Execution of Constituency Projects
The Universal Basic Education Commission wishes to draw the attention of the General Public and the BPP to our advertisement No. UBEC/INT/PU/CONSTITUENCY PJ/213/2013/II dated Wednesday 21st August 2013 in the This Day, the Pilot Newspapers and the Federal Tenders Journal.
The advertisement was in respect of the invitation for submission of bids by Reputable Companies/Suppliers for the execution of Constituency Projects which was scheduled to close Thursday 26th September, 2013.
The following amendments are hereby made to the said advert and the bidding documents:
1. Closing Date for Submission of Tenders is extended to Wednesday 16th October, 2013 at 11:00 a.m. Bids will be opened at 12.00 noon same day at the Conference Hall of the Commission.
2. All other requirements in the said advertisement remain as advertised.
The General Public and the Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) to please take note.
Ag. Head, Procurement Unit
For: Executive Secretary
Related Posts via Categories
- Call for Expression of Interest; Civil Society Organizations for Vulnerable Children in Lagos, Cross River, and Kaduna States by Save the Children International (SCI) and Federal Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development (FMW&SD)
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Sunti Golden Sugar Estate 11,000ha Farm, Sugar Milling Factory and Power Plant by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Airstrip at Golden Sugarcane Farm in Sunti Village, Mokwa Local Government Area, Niger State by Golden Sugar Company Limited
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed 1.100 (2 X 550) MW Open Cycle Gas Turbine Power Plant, at Omotoso Industrial Park, Okitipupa LGA, Ondo State by Kingline Development Limited.
- Tender Notice at Central Bank of Nigeria on Behalf of DMO Nigerian Treasury Bills
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Submission of Pre-Qualification and Tender Bids at Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi