Expression of Interest for the Provision of Consultancy Services for Harbours Department at Nigerian Ports Authority
Nigerian Ports Authority
26/28, Marina Lagos
Public Notice N0.3885
Expression of Interest for the Provision of Consultancy Services for Harbours Department
The above-mentioned proposal was earlier advertised on Monday 22nd September 2014 in The Guardian and Daily Trust Newspapers and Federal Tenders Journal as Public Notice No,3870, Lots 1 – 4. However, due to non-responsiveness of bidders, the Authority hereby invites reputable and competent consultancy firms to submit Expression of Interest documents for the under listed projects:
|1||Consultancy on Development and Implementation of Operational Manual and Procedures in accordance with ISO9001:2008 Quality Management System for Harbours Department|
|2||Consultancy on Creation and Implementation of Port Information Service System|
|3||Consultancy on Port Emergency Plan (PEC P) for Nigerian Ports Authority|
|4||Consultancy on Survey of Anchorage Position and Provision of Carts and Co-ordinates|
Please, note that bidders are not allowed to bid for more than Two (2) Lots
(B) Scope of Services
This will be as contained in the Request for Proposal (RFP) which will be issued to prequalified consultants.
(C) General Requirements
Interested companies should submit three (3) HARD copies (one original and two duplicate copies) and a SOFT copy (MS Word/Excel/PDF) of the bound documents duly signed, paginated, separated by dividers and arranged in the order outlined hereunder:
Mandatory Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
(1) Evidence of Certificate of Incorporation with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(2) Evidence of Company Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years (2011,2012 & 2013).
(3) Current Pension Clearance Certificate from PENCOM.
(4) Evidence of Compliance Certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Act No. 19 of 2011.
Other Requirements (SOFT and HARD COPIES)
(1) Evidence of similar projects executed in the past including letters of awards, completion certificates etc.
(2) Company profile to include names, qualifications and experience of key personnel.
(3) All relevant information concerning contact, telephone, fax and e-mail address of company representatives.
(4) For Joint Venture (JV)/Partnership, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) should be provided.
(5) Bids must be in English language, in clear copy and signed by an official authorized by the company.
Submission of Expression of Interest Documents
One (l) soft and three (3) hard copies of EOI documents (comprising one original and two duplicate copies) should be submitted in a sealed envelope and clearly marked “Expression of Interest for the Provision of Consultancy Services for Harbours Department specifying Public Notice No. 3885 as well as appropriate LOT No and Title, addressed to The Secretary, Tenders Board, Nigerian Ports Authority and dropped in the designated Tender Box located on the ground floor, Nigerian Ports Authority Headquarters at 26/28, Marina Lagos not later than 1100 am on Monday, 17th November 2014. All received bids will be opened immediately at the Conference room, 1 Joseph Street, off Marina, Lagos in the presence of bidders or their representatives. Please, ensure that you sign the bid submission register in the office of the General Manager, Procurement, ground floor, as the Authority will not be held liable for misplaced or wrongly submitted bids. For further enquiries, please contact the “General Manager (Procurement)” on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Note that this invitation to tender does not place any obligation on the Authority to consider any bidder for Award of Contract or Acceptance of any tender.
All costs incurred as a result of this tender invitation and any subsequent requests for information shall be borne by the bidding companies. Late submission will not be entertained and only short-listed companies will be contacted.
Nigerian Ports Authority