Expression of Interest For Consultancy Services for the Universal Service Provision Fund (USPF) Project
UNIVERSAL SERVICE PROVISION FUND
Universal Service Provision Secretariat
Nigerian Communications Commission Head Office, 9th Floor, Plot 423, Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama District, Abuja, FCT. www.uspf.gov.ng
Expression Of Interest For Consultancy Services
The Universal Service Provision Fund “USPF” was established by the Nigerian Communications Act, 2007 to facilitate the achievement of national policy goals for universal service and universal access to Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) in rural, un-served and under-served areas in Nigeria.
The Universal Service Provision Fund, further to the implementation of the 2014 budget and in compliance with the requirements of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 hereby invites qualified and reputable firms with proven experience to express interest to undertake the following Consultancies:
|LOT No.||CONSULTANCY||DESCRIPTION OF CONSULTANCY|
|TA||Technical Auditors for USPF Project||To the Universal Service Provision Secretariat (USPS) in the supervision of its various projects to ensure completion on time, on budget and on quality.|
|ET||Evaluation of Tenders||To assist the USPS to evaluate the various bids It received in response to the Invitation for Proposals for 2014 capital projects.|
Eligibility Criteria Specific Conditions
The proponents shall be required to demonstrate the following competencies:
- A general understanding of telecommunication networks,
- Ability’ in terms of manpower and expertise to work with various entities (USPF, Vendors, Operators, Community leaders, etc.)
- An understanding of the telecommunication terrain in rural areas of Nigeria.
- An understanding of what The USPF projects entail
- Experience with technical works, including ICT, hardware/software development / deployment and proof of previous project experience.
- Relevant technical and business deployment potential with reference to similar projects done.
- Strong client orientation, pro-active relationship management skills, good track record in technical capacity building and client relationship management especially in Nigeria.
- Any other relevant information that would support your company’s proposal.
Interested firms must submit the following documents:
- Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission. Companies must enclose Certificate of Incorporation and Form C07.
- Articles and Memorandum of Association of their Company, which must show that the Company has ICT related activities as part of its objectives.
- Evidence of three years Tax Clearance Certificate (201L 2012 and 2013).
- Certificate of VAT and evidence of past remittances.
- Audited accounts for the last three years.
- Verifiable evidence of financial capacity to execute the project.
- Evidence of proper understanding of telecommunication solutions for rural areas.
- Evidence of similar works,
- Company profile and organizational structure, including names and resumes of key personnel and technical staff with addresses and phone numbers.
- Detail evidence of compliance with Pensions Act, 2004, including evidence of remittances and ITF contribution.
Submission of Documents
The Expression of Interest (EoI) should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked USPF EoI LOT NO – at the top right corner with name of the company clearly printed on the reverse side of the envelope and must be delivered by hand not later than Tuesday November 4,2014 by 5:00 pm to the following address:
Office of the Secretary Universal Service Provision Fund USP Secretariat 9th Floor Nigerian Communications Commission Plot 423 Aguiyi Ironsi Street, Maitama – Abuja
- Submissions after the date and time specified above will be rejected.
- This publication is for information purposely only, and is not to be construed as a commitment or obligation on the part of the Management of USPF.
- USPF is not obliged to shortlist any firm and reserves the right to annul the process at any time without liabilities on its part or proffering any reasons for the annulment.
d. All costs incurred by interested parties in response to this advert or enquiries shall be borne by the firms and not the USPF.
- This advertisement is NOT an Invitation to Tender as full tendering procedures will be applied ONLY to firms that meet the prescribed specifications above.
All further enquiries regarding this advertisement should be directed by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org