Expression Of Interest (EOI) For The Provision Of Consultancy Services For The Development Of Helicopter/Aircraft Hangar at The Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja for National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
No. 8, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Maitama, Abuja
Expression Of Interest (EOI) For The Provision Of Consultancy Services For The Development Of Helicopter/Aircraft Hangar For Nema At The Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja.
The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) is desirous of constructing a hangar building with ancillary facilities to be located at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport, Abuja, The Facility will accommodate the Airwing of the Agency, to enable it respond to emergency needs during crisis situation that are becoming frequent in today’s society.
In pursuance of this noble objective and in compliance with Due Process Guidelines, NEMA hereby invites competent and interested professional consultancy firms in the fields of Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Structural and Services Engineering who have the capabilities to undertake the design and supervision of the construction work in the expert areas identified above to send in their Expression of Interest (Eol) for that purpose.
Scope of Work
The successful bidder is expected to provide professional consultancy services with respect to Architectural, Quantity Surveying and Structural Engineering Services and other pre-contract services as well as serve as Project Management Consultant for post contract award services for the Development of NEMA’s Aircraft/Helicopter Hanger at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Int’l Airport, Abuja.
Conditions for Eligibility
Interested firms are required to submit their Expression of Interest (EOI) and responses prepared in English Language. They shall be required to satisfy adequately with evidence the following minimum qualification criteria which shall form the basis for drawing up a shortlist of Consultants/Firms:
- Certificate of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission;
- Certified true copy of Article of Memorandum of Associations duly endorsed by the CAC;
- Evidence of payment of Tax for the past three (3) years as at when due, reflecting the value of projects undertaken within such period;
- Evidence of Company fulfillment of statutory obligations of its employees with respect to pensions in accordance with section 16(6)(d) of the Public Procurement Act, 2007 (for companies with 5 staff and above) with a certified pension administrator; and Evidence of registration and contribution to the Industrial Training Fund;
- Audited account for the last three years duly stamped by Licensed Auditors;
- Evidence of possession of a subsisting registration as a professional consulting firm with relevant professional bodies;
- Company Profile including CVs of key personnel supported by professional Licenses, registered addresses, contact e-mail account and GSM phone numbers;
- Possess experience as a consultant on related services rendered in the last three years with evidence of engagements. For services engineers, evidence of competence in modern building technologies and security installations are mandatory;
- Evidence of professional services for projects not less than N2bn in the last three (3) years
- A sworn affidavit that the Firm is not in receivership/bankruptcy and that none of its Directors has been convicted for any criminal offence relating to fraud, financial impropriety, misrepresentation of falsification of acts relating to any matter.
Method of Submission
All documents shall be submitted in a properly sealed and secured envelope and boldly written “Expression Of Interest For The Provision Of Consultancy Services For The Development Of Helicopter/Aircraft Hangar For Nema At Abuja”, and should be appropriately addressed to:
The Chairman, NEMA Tenders Board,
National Emergency Management Agency,
No. 8, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent, Maitama – Abuja.
Tenders must be submitted not later than 17th November, 2014. Thus, the submission will be closed by 10 a.m. on Monday, 17th November 2014. Only shortlisted firms shall be contacted. Failure to satisfactorily fulfill the conditions as requested above will result to invalidation of such tender.
N.B.:- This advertisement shall not be construed to be a commitment on the part of NEMA, nor shall it entail any bidder to make any claim(s) whatsoever and seek indemnity from NEMA by virtue of that bidder having responded to this advertisement.
Secretary, NEMA Tenders Board