Request for Proposal (RFP) as Concessionaire to Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) the University Students’ Canteen under a Private Partnership Arrangement at Bingham University, Karu
Bingham University, Karu
Km 26 Abuja – Keffi Express Way
P.M.B. 005, Karu, Nasarawa State
Request for Proposal (RFP) as Concessionaire to Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) the University Students’ Canteen under a Private Partnership Arrangement
1. Bingham University as part of its development programme in the University intends to enter into a business relationship with qualified Companies/Consortium to undertake the development of the University Students canteen through the BOT Scheme.
2. The Build, Operate and Transfer (BOT) Scheme is to be carried out in accordance with the specification of the University and relevant national and international standards to ensure smooth operation of the Canteen on a financially sustainable basis over the agreed concession period.
3. The University therefore invites Companies/Consortium with adequate funds and relevant experience to submit proposal towards the development of the university students’ canteen project.
4. Interested companies are to pay a non refundable fee of N100, 000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira only) in bank draft to the University in order to collect the following Documents/Information/Drawings:
a. BOT Policy of the University
b. Request for Proposal details
c. Information Memorandum
d. Architectural Drawings of the Student Canteen
e. Structural engineering drawings
f. Mechanical engineering drawings
g. Electrical engineering drawings
h. Bill of Quantities
5. Collection of the relevant Documents/Information/ Drawings is from the:
Office of the Registrar
KM 26 Abuja Keffi Express Way
P.M.B 055, Karu, Nasarawa State
6. Collection shall be between 9.00 am and 4.00 pm daily from 29th July to 15th August, 2013.
7. Closing date for the submission of the proposal is 23rd August, 2013.
8. Completed bid documents must be submitted along with ten following:
a. Certificate of incorporation
b. Three (3) years Tax Clearance
c. Company profile
d. Evidence of similar experience (if any)
e. Details of three (3) years audited accounts (if available)
S. S. Sule, MFR, MNIM