Michael Otedola College of Primary Education
(Formerly Lagos State College Of Primary Education)
Noforija, P. M. B. 1028, Epe, Lagos State (Established 1994)
Invitation to Tender
The Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, the first of its kind in Nigeria, located at Km.7, Epe – Ijebu- Ode Road, Noforija, Epe, Lagos State, Nigeria, is undertaking a pre-qualification exercise for the implementation of Year 2013 TETFund Special Intervention. Qualified and interested contractors are invited to tender for the underlisted projects.
Project Descriptions/Scope of work
Structural cabling of ICT, development of Edu-portal integration and development of Edu-solution, database collection and Analysis ,HP ML 301 Server, Installation and Configuration, Customization of the OPAC interface, Training of System Administrator and ICT 20 Staff, Technical support for 3 month, 50 no HP 3500 500GB, HDD:4GB RAM, DVD/RW;10% NIC, USB Ports: Keyboard: Mouse; 17inch monitor, APC 650Va ups’ Monitor, 50 no HP laptop Computers, Inverter (3.0KVA), Stabilizer (500 Watt), Batteries (2000AH), LED Television (3.2”), DVD Player, Air Conditioner, Standing Air Conditioner
Wireless networking and structural cabling of ICT, development of Edu-portal integration and development of Edu-solution, database collection and analysis, ICT Software solution interface version 7.0, HP ML 301 Server, Installation and Configuration, Customization of the OPAC interface, Training of System Administrator and ICT 20 Staff, Technical support for 3 month, 50 no HP 3500 500GB, HDD:4GB RAM, DVD/RW;10% NIC, USB Ports: Keyboard: Mouse; 17inch monitor, APC 650Va UPS, Monitor, 50 no HP Laptop Computers, Inverter (3.0KVA),Stabilizer (500 Watt), Batteries (2000AH), LED Television 32”), DVD Player, Air Conditioner, Standing Air Conditioner
Language Laboratory Equipment, 100-Boot Capacity; comprising of: Instructor Control Console (i.e. system server), Computer installed with Window 7 for teaching menu, Console Unit with PC Monitor, Mouse, Printer, Keyboard, UPS and CPU, System Version with DVD, 4 groups program source, 2 build-in Room speakers, console elevator, headset, roving chair, circuit breaker, electrical panels/insulators, connectors and trucking pipe and cable concealment, Student Listening Position (Boot) with desk and chair, Each listening position comprising the followings: (i) Digital tape recorder, (ii) Headset with microphone, (iii) Signal cable,(iv) Audio cable), (v) Plug male and female,(vi) Call program and wired or wireless intercom, Magnetic White Board,4ft x 8ft with stand on castle. Complete with duster and packet of temporary maker.
10 No Multimedia Projector 3000/2800, ANSI Lumens, Dell Model, Complete with carrying bag, 10 no Projector Screen (Standard (6ft x 8ft (W X H) on adjustable Tripod, 5No 650KVA UP Blue Gate or APC Model, Cassette Deck,2-in-1, DVD Player and CD, Radio Cassette Recorder, Personal Computer, HP Pro Desktop, Dual Core Processor, 2-4 GB RAM, 300-500 GB HDD,18.5” Flat screen monitor, DVD multi RW drive. Win,7 Professional, Electric Interactive White Board, 78” complete with accessories such as UV pointer (touch screen), 20 no Air-Conditioner (split Unit 1.5HP) Panasonic/LG Model, 10No Air-Conditioner (Standing Unit 2HP) Panasonic/LG Model, 200No laptop Acer Aspire E1-571- 6650, 15,6” HD Widescreen Cine Crystal LED-Backlit, Intel Core 13 2370M, Processor (2.4GHz, 3MB L3Cache, 4GB DDRs Memory, 500GB, 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive, 8x DVD-Super Multi Double-Layer, Drive, Up to 4.5hours Battery Life.
Procurement, Supply, Installation and Commissioning of 1 No 350 KVA Perkins Sound Proof Generator complete with accessories.
Procurement and supply of Toyota 30-Seater Coaster Bus.
1. Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) by inclusion of a copy of a Certificate of Incorporation and Article of Association.
2. Copy of Tax Clearance for the last three (3) consecutive years (2011, 2012 & 2013) corresponding with declared annual turnover
3. Evidence of VAT registration.
4. Copy of PENCOM Certificate.
5. Audited accounts for the last three (3) years stamped and signed by an ANA/ICAN member.
6. Evidence from the company’s bankers as to its financial capability to undertake the project.
7. Evidence of I.T.F. remittance.
8. Full company profile, detailing office and workshop address(es); NOT P.O. BOX but should include telephone numbers of company directors.
9. Organisation structure and listing administrative and technical personnel including their capture in the company pay roll for the last three (3) moths, stating their roles, qualification and years of experience and including copies of educational and professional certificates (e.g. COREN for Engineers, CORBON for Builders).
10. Verifiable list of similar jobs executed. Submission should include a minimum of three (3) similar projects executed within the fast five (5) years, letters of award and completion certificates.
11. Possession of satisfactory Quality Assurance/Quality Control Manuals.
12. Any other relevant information.
Collection of Bid Documents
Interested firms should collect bid documents from the Office of the Registrar upon presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) only paid into MOCPED Revenue Account No. 1011584530 of Zenith Bank.
Submission of Tender Documents
Ten (10) copies of Bid documents must be serially numbered, spirally bound and duly signed on each page. Completed bid documents should be in two separately sealed envelopes labeled “Technical” and “Financial” (2 envelope system), both put in a bigger envelope clearly marked “Invitation to Tender for 2013 TETFund Special Intervention” and addressed to:
Michael Otedola College of Primary Education
P. M. B. 1028, Noforija Epe, Lagos State.
Tender submission will close by 10.00am on Monday, 3rd November, 2014, Companies submitting tenders must sign the Tender Register at the Registrar’s Office, Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, Noforija-Epe, before dropping the tender into the Tender Box. Incorrectly labeled and/or late tenders will be rejected.
Opening of Tenders
Opening of the bid shall commence immediately following the submission deadline at 10.00am on Monday, 3rd November, 2014 at the Provost’s Office, Michael Otedola College of Primary Education, Noforija-Epe, Lagos State. Representatives of bidding companies and members of the public and Civil Rights Organisations are invited to witness the bid opening exercise. MOCPED reserves the right to reject any or all tenders and terminate the selection process at any time without any liability whatsoever.
Bola Y. Shittu