Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe
Invitation for Tender for 2014 Capital Projects
The Federal Teaching Hospital Gombe, a Tertiary Health Institution located at Ashaka Road Gombe, Gombe State wishes to Execute the below listed Projects under the year 2014 Capital Budget:
i. Construction of Ophthalmology Complex
ii. Expansion of Theatre Complex
iii. Procurement and Installation of 500KVA Transformer
iv. Procurement and Installation of 1000KVA Generator Set
v. Provision of Internet Bandwidth
1. Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
2. Company Profile with list of Staff, including Curriculum Vitae, Competencies, Qualifications, Registration with Relevant Professional Bodies and Experience of key Personnel.
3. Evidence of VAT Registration
4. Tax Clearance for 3 Years (2011-2013)
5. Certificate of Compliance for Employees Pension Contribution (PENCOM)
6. Certificate of Compliance with the Section 6 (1) to (3) of the ITF Amendment Act, 2011.
7. Company Audited Account for 3 years.
8. Verifiable Evidence of similar job successfully executed
9. Evidence of Payment of Tender Fees.
10. Sworn Affidavit affirming that all the information provided above is not false, faked or forged.
Collection Of Tender Documents
Tender documents can be obtained from the Office of the Secretary, Management Tenders Board, Federal Teaching Hospital, Gombe after payment of non refundable fees of N50,000.00 for Lot I and N20,000,00 for Lot II, III & IV each.
Submission of Tender Document
All Completed Tenders document must be sealed in a waxed envelope, address to “The Chief Medical Director”, clearly marked “Tender” for Lot ……(Indicate the Number) and should be dropped in the Tender Box at Administrative Building (Ground Floor) of the Hospital not later than 5th November, 2014 by 9:00 am
Tender documents will be opened on Wednesday 5th November, 2014 by 10:00 am at the Hospital Conference Hall (Hospital Complex, G.O.P.D off stair). Contractors or their representatives are invited to attend the opening exercise.