Invitation to Tender for the Implementation of Year 2011 (TETFUND) Projects at Institute of Management and Technology (IMT)
Institute of Management and Technology
Office of the Registrar
Our Ref: IMT/RG/69/VIII/8
Private Mail Bag 01079
Invitation to Tender for the Implementation of Year 2011 Tertiary
Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) Intervention Projects
Tenders are invited from reputable Contractors for the construction of the undermentioned jobs in the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu:
Lot 1: Auditorium
Lot 2: Furnishing
Lot 3: External Works
Interested and competent Building Contractors are required, to submit the following documents which will be subjected to verification by the Institute:
1. Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
2. Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years ending in December, 2012.
3. Company audited account of three years (2010 – 2012).
4. Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate with TIN No. and Past remittances for the last three (3) years.
5. Evidence of registration as a contractor with Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu.
6. Evidence of payment of Education Tax.
7. Evidence of issuance of Compliance Certificate to all Organizations by PENCOM in line with Pension Reform Act 2004 (as amended).
8. Evidence of compliance with the amended Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Acts 2011.
9. A Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct.
10. Evidence of financial Capacity to execute the projects.
11. Company profile with CVs of key Officers including photocopies of relevant professional/technical qualifications.
12. List of verifiable construction Equipment including Ownership or lease agreement.
13. Verifiable Evidence of successful completion of similar works within the past three (3) years and attach copies of letters of awards and certificates of successful completion.
14. Evidence of registration as a Contractor in the relevant field, with the Federal Ministry of Works
15. Any other documents/information to support application.
Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure as specified in the 2007 Public Procurement Act.
Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information, from the Director of Works Services/TETFund Desk Officer and inspect the Bidding Documents between 9.00 a m. till 3.30 p.m. (Mondays – Fridays) except public holidays.
Collection of Documents
A complete set of Bidding Documents shall be collected by interested bidders from the Office of Registrar on the submission of a non refundable tender fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50,000.00) only in certified Bank Draft payable to the institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu.
Submission of Tender Documents
The completed Tender should be enveloped in two separate envelopes marked
“Technical Bid” and “Financial Bid”, sealed waxed and marked on the Top Left hand Corner with the inscription (Auditorium and Academic Staff Offices) and addressed to the:
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT)
And deposited in the Tender Box at the address above.
The Name of the Contractor should be clearly written in Capital Letters at the back of the envelopes. Late bids will be rejected.
Public Opening of Bids
Technical Bids shall be opened immediately after close of submission at the Council Chambers of the Institute; interested members of the public are hereby invited to the proceedings on the tender opening by 12 noon Tuesday, 29th October, 2013.
Nothing in this advertisement shall be construed as a commitment on the part of the Institute to award any of the above listed projects.
1. Companies should note that the pre-qualification is not an invitation to tender or bid and does not create any commitments by the Institution to any Company. Only pre-qualified Companies will be invited to bid or tender for the projects.
2. The Institute reserves the right to reject all or any of the prequalification submission(s) that fail(s) to meet the expected standard(s)
3. Original documents should be available for sighting on demand during the opening of pre-qualification documents.
SYLVANUS N. ASOGWA