Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Tarauni Local Government Kano State
Invitation to Tender
Tarauni Local Government of Kano State wishes to bring to the notice of interested, competent and reputable Contractors as part of due process criteria, that it intends to carry out the following project.
1. Construction of Public Convenience (Toilet) at Various Locations in the Local Government Area.
Pre Qualification Requirements
01. Certificate of Incorporation
02. Registration with State Works Reg. Board
03. Company Audited Account for 3 years
04. Evidence of Tax Clearance for 3 years
05. Evidence of financial capability/Banking support
06. Experience & technical qualification of key personnel
07. Record of previous projects executed & evidence of knowledge of the industry
08. Equipments, plants & Technology capacity
09. Annual tune over
10. Evidence of settlement of payee & other withholding tax
11. VAT. Registration & evidence of past vat remittances
12. Any other document that will enhance your competency and reliability
Submission of Document
The application of pre qualification must be submitted in sealed envelopes and boldly marked “Pre Qualification Documents” and should be address to as follows: The chairman Resident Due Process Team, TARAUNI Local Government, Kano State.
Musa Ahmed D/Kudu
Tarauni Local Government
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation to Tender; Construction of a Flyover at Abakaliki International Market within Abakaliki Capital Territory, Ebonyi State
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Invitation for Bids; Construction of Farm Access Roads in Kano State by Kano State Commercial Agriculture Development Project (KNCADP)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Construction of 12”X5km, Class 600 Gas Supply Pipeline Route from Onne Metering Station (PRMS) to Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone (OGFTZ) in Onne Port at Eleme Local Government Area, Rivers State by Nigerian Gas Company Ltd.