National Institute for Construction Technology Uromi, Edo State.
Invitation to Tender
The National Institute for Construction Technology, Uromi, is desirous of implementing some projects to be financed with funds from the 2014 Federal Government Capital Budget Allocation. Interested reputable contractors with experience in the relevant fields are hereby invited to apply for both Technical and Commercial bids for the under listed projects.
2.0 Description of Projects.
|a.||Construction of Administrative Building (Phase one) at permanent site|
|b.||Development of Master plan, Preliminary Designs and academic Brief for the institute|
|c.||Renovation of Offices and Classroom at the take-off site|
|d.||ICT infrastructure deployment and Portal development at the take-off site|
|e.||Development of Electronic Classroom/laboratory|
|f.||Procurement of Laboratory Equipment|
|g.||Furnishing and air-conditioning of offices and laboratory|
3.0 Bidding Criteria
- Detailed Company profile.
- Evidence of incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Annual Returns filed with
- Verifiable evidence of similar works successfully executed in the past five years with names of clients, award letters and job
- Evidence of Tax Clearance for the last three years, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Audited Account for the last three years, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- Evidence of VAT Compliance and Certificate.
- Compliance with PENCOM ACT of2004.
- Compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
- Evidence of financial capabilities from your bank.
- Health and Safety Policy of the organization.
- Evidence of involvement in the development of your community/community service.
- An Interested firm must NOT submit more than two (2) lots
- A Sworn affidavit indicating that:
- all documents submitted are not only genuine but correct.
- None of the firm’s Directors is bankrupt or has ever been convicted by any court of law.
4.0 Collection of Tender Documents
All interested contractors are to collect the Tender Documents between the hours of 9:00am and 4:00pm daily from the Office of the Registrar, on presentation of non-refundable Tender Fee Bank Teller of N100.000 for Lots a & b, and N30,000 for the other Lots, payable into the institute’s Account Number 2026103224 at First bank of Nigeria plc. and sighting of the Original Copy of the Tax Clearance certificate/receipts for the year 2011,2012and2013.
5.0 Submission of Tender Documents
All bidders are to submit both the Technical and the Commercial Bids in separate sealed envelopes and enclosed in a large envelope addressed to:
The Registrar, National Institute for
Construction Technology Uromi, Edo State
The top left hand comer of the envelope shall bear the name of the Project/Lot for which you are applying and specify whether Technical or Commercial Bid.
The documents shall be dropped in Tender Box Marked “Tender 2014” in the Registrar’s Office not later than 12.00 noon Monday 24th November 2014.
6.0 Opening of Bidding Documents
The Bids shall be opened by 2.00 p.m. on Monday, 24th November, 2014 in the Institute’s Conference Room at the Take-Off Site. All bidders are expected to attend. Interested members of the public and Journalists are invited to witness the opening of the bids.
After the opening of the documents the Technical Bids shall be analyzed by the Institute’s Technical Committee. Only the prequalified Contractors shall have their Commercial Bids analyzed for subsequent award.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any bid and will not enter into any form of correspondence with bidding contractors.
- The Institute is NOT obliged to award the contract to the lowest cost bidder.
Mr. Ephraim Eze Okwor