Mangu Local Government Council
PMB 01 Mangu, Plateau State Nigeria
Invitation to Tender
Tenders are invited from interested reputable but registered contractors of Mangy Local Government Council for the construction, renovation and supply of the following projects/services:
- Construction of Box culvert/gully erosion control at Bwor.
- Construction of model Multipurpose Hall at GRA Mangu.
- Remodeling of Deputy Chairman/Secretary’s Residence.
- Conversion of Director’s quarters into Twin Two bedroom bungalow at GRA Mangu.
- Conversion of Boy’s Quarters into Twin One bedroom bungalow at GRA Mangu.
- Rehabilitation of Guest House at Lapap Mangu.
- Supply of Assorted furniture for secretariat offices at Mangu.
- Construction of restaurant at GRA Mangu.
Interested applicants are to obtain Tender Documents which include un-priced BEME/BOQ and Drawing from the office of the Director of Works, Housing, Transport Lands and Survey Mangu LGC after payment of a non-refundable fees of fifty thousand naira (N50,000.00) only for projects a,c,d,e,f,g and h and One Hundred Thousand naira (N100,000.00) only for project b. A copy of receipt for payment of tender is to be enclosed with the tender submission.
Requirements for Tendering
- Evidence of registration and proper categorization with MANGU Local Government as a contractor.
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of registration of Business premises.
- Evidence of registration with relevant professional body.
- Evidence of VAT registration.
- Tax clearance for the last three years (2011, 2012, 2013).
- Company profile and verifiable list of similar job(s) carried out.
Method of Submission
All Tender Documents (Technical and Financial) including application of intent must be submitted not later than 1st September 2014 in spiral bound A4 format, wax-sealed envelopes, marked “MLG/CONT: Tender for Construction indicating the project title in bracket at the Top Right hand” and addressed to:-
The Secretary Tenders Board
Mangu LGC Secretariat, Plateau State, Nigeria.
Acceptance of Tender
The name of the bidder must not be inscribed on the envelope in any manner whatsoever. Only bids submitted in the prescribed manner shall be accepted by the Tender Secretariat.
The Local Government Council is not bound to accept the lowest bids for the projects.
Mrs. Susanna Y. Permen
(Director Budget of Planning Research & Statistics and Secretary Mangu LGC Tenders Board)
For: Executive Chairman, Mangu LGC