Invitation to Tender
Education UK Exhibition 2014
The British Council invites prospective Advertising and Media agencies to tender for the provision of Marketing and Communication services with the aim of developing the Marketing and Communications campaign for its 12th Education UK Exhibition which will hold in two major cities in Nigeria. The campaign is expected to cut across all media which will generate awareness leading to the participation in excess of 4000 quality participants.
Interested companies are expected to demonstrate, through their tenders, how they intend to achieve the following minimum standards;
The standards include but not limited to:
- Creation of a campaign that is creative and impactful thinking beyond usual means of advertising to ensure reach, visibility and subsequent attendance.
- The campaign must put into consideration the peculiarities of the different regions of the Country to maximize reach and visibility.
- The campaign must showcase the key messages of the Education UK brand.
Eligibility to Participate
Interested organisations must have necessary competencies and submit in addition to the tender, copies of the following:
- Certificate of Registration/Incorporation verifiable from Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and particulars of directors.
- Company’s Current Tax Clearance Certificate issued by the appropriate authority
- Company’s Taxpayer/ Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Details of bank account on banks official letter headed paper, to certify the authenticity of the account since all payments due on the contract, if awarded, will be made through direct bank transfer.
- Corporate profile with list of past & present clients.
- Formal letter of reference from at least two from the client list above.
- All documents and written communications must be in English.
For Further Information:
Interested agencies should contact the undersigned on or before 12:00noon on Tuesday 2nd September 2014.
Any enquiry received after the date and time specified will not be considered