Federal Science and Technical College
Invitation to Tender
The Federal Science and Technical College, Usi-Ekiti hereby invites suitable and interested companies/contractors to tender for the following projects as lotted below:
- Lot 1: Construction and Equipment of catering craft workshop.
- Lot 2: Construction and equipment of electrical installation and
- Lot 3 Construction and equipment of bricklaying and concreting workshop.
- Lot 4: Construction and equipment of technical drawing studio
- Lot 5: Renovation and furnishing of College Library
- Lot 6: Construction of 300 metre perimetre fencing.
The following documents are required to be submitted along with the tenders.
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years and Tin Number.
- Documentary evidence of similar jobs successfully executed within the last three years including their letters of award, contract agreement and relevant completion certificate.
- Evidence of registration with the Federal Ministry of Education as a contractor.
- The pre-qualification documents must be enclosed in a sealed envelope clearly marked “Pre-Qualification and Tender for the Works with Project Indicated” and addressed to the Principal, Federal Science and Technical College Usi-Ekiti.
- All Tenders must be submitted on or before 11th November, 2013 by 10:00am being six weeks from the date of this publication.
- All Tenders must be accompanied with Bank guarantee to confirm Bidders financial capability
- Interested bidders are required to pay non-refundable tender fee of N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira only) payable in Bank Draft in favour of Federal Science and Technical College Usi-Ekiti.
- Due diligence would be carried out in the evaluation of various submissions.
- Tender documents shall be collected at the Tenders Board Secretariat in the School.
- NOTE: There shall be NO LATE SUBMISSION of Tenders.
- Tenders shall be opened and recorded on 11th November, 2013 at the School Hall at 12.00noon.
- The award of the contract is subject to the release of funds by the Federal Government.
Laddele, O.A. (Mrs.)
Principal, Federal Science and Technical College, Usi-Ekiti