Federal Government Girls College
2014 Budget Implementation
Federal Government Girls College, Ipetu-Modu hereby invites interested, competent and qualified contractors to tender for any of the following Year 2014 Capital Projects.
|Lot 1||Procurement of Science Equipment||FGGC, Ipetu-Modu
|Lot 2||Construction of Additional 10 Nos Toilets in each 5 Hostels||FGGC, Ipetu-Modu
|Lot 3||Renovation of 10 Nos Blocks of 4 Classrooms each
|Lot 4||Renovation of 1 No Block of 4 Laboratories
|Lot 5||Construction Of VIP Toilets and Bathrooms (Hostels and Classrooms Areas).||FGGC, Ipetu-Modu
|Lot 6||Provision of Modern Kitchen and Renovation/Completion of Dining Halls||FGGC, Ipetu-Modu
|Lot 7||Provision of Borehole and Reticulation of Water||FGGC, Ipetu-Modu|
(A) Tendering shall be conducted through the National Competitive bidding specified in the Procurement Act 2007 and is open to all tenders.
(B) Tenderer Qualifications/Requirements:-
(1) A Comprehensive Company profile with CVs of key officers including photocopies of relevant professional/technical qualifications.
(2) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(3) Evidence of Registration and certificate with Industrial Training Fund (TIT).
(4) Current three (3 years) Tax Clearance ending December 2013
(5) Evidence of similar jobs executed by the Company
(6) Evidence of VAT Payment (VAT Certificate) and TIN NO
(7) Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the projects
(8) Evidence of Qualified Technical and Professional Staff
(9) Evidence of acquisition of specialized construction equipment
(10) Certificate of Compliance, Pension clearance and remittals to all Organizations by National Pension Commission in line with Pension Reform Act 2004 (as amended).
(11) Evidence of Sworn Affidavit.
(12) Bidders shall not Bid for more than 2 (two) Lot:
N.B: The above listed requirements shall form part of the bids Evaluation criteria and non compliance with any of the stated conditions shall result in automatic disqualification of the bidder)
(C) Tender Documents:
Tender documents are obtainable from the Office of the Principal, Federal Government Girls College, Ipetu-Modu as from Thursday 21st August, 2014 on the presentation of a photocopy and original receipt of non-refundable Tender fee of N25,000.00 (Twenty Five thousand naira only) Bank Draft per project payable to the College Account.
(D) Submission of Tenders:
All duly completed Tender Documents must be submitted in the following prescribed manner.
(a) The Tender Qualifications/Requirements mandatorily filled in ink will be sealed in an envelope and boldly marked ‘Technical Requirements for LOT……….(being applied for) at the topmost right hand corner of the envelope with the name and phone number of the company boldly written at the back of the envelope.
(b) The Priced Bills of Quantities will be in an envelope and boldly marked, ‘Financial BOQ for LOT………..(being applied for).
(c) The two (2) envelopes in (a) and (b) are sealed in a Single Large Envelope and marked LOT No…….and addressed to: The Principal, Federal Government Girls’ College, Ipetu-Modu, Osun State’ not later than 12 noon Thursday 2nd October, 2014. All submissions must reach the College on or before 6th October 2014.
(E) Closing/Opening Of Bids:
Submission of Tender closes on Thursday 2nd October, 2014 at 12 noon. Bids will be publicly opened at 1.00 p.m. the same day at Federal Government Girls College, Ipetu- Modu, Osun state.
The College reserves the right to reject any or all tenders.