Federal Ministry of Education,
Basic and Secondary Education Department,
Federal Government Girl’s College, Bajoga P.M.B, Bajoga Gombe State
Invitation to Tender
Federal Government Girl’s College, Bajoga Gombe State invites interested and credible contractors to tender for 2014 capital project.
The Scope of Work include:
Lot1: Construction of Assembly Hall
Lot 2: Construction of Nos. Girl’s Hotel
Lot 3: Completion of College Store
Lot 4: Renovation of Girl’s Hostel
Lot 5: Renovation of Class Rooms
Lot 6: Construction of Admin Block
Lot 7: Construction of 3 No. 3 Bedroom Flats
Lot 8: Construction of 5 No. 3 Bedroom Flats.
All prospective contractors are expected to submit their company’s corporate profile containing the following:
- Certificate of Incorporation.
- Tax Clearance for the last three years and VAT Registration Certificate.
- Evidence of Experience in handing three (3) similar jobs with certificate of completion.
- Evidence of financial capability.
- Industrial Trust Fund (ITF) Registration .
- Evidence of company’s commitment to Staff Pension Contribution.
- List of professional and evidence of Registration of with the professional bodies.
- All evidence of compliance with relevant government rules concerning contract bidding.
College and Submission of Tender Documents
Bound pre-qualification and technical documents in wax – sealed envelope with “pre-qualification for (Name the preferred lot) at FGGC, Bajoga” written at the top right hand corner and should be delivered by hand or registered post not later than 12noon, on Thursday 2nd October, 2014. The tender documents will be opened on the same date.
Collection of tender documents is subjects to tendering of N20,000 bank draft per lot, payable to FGGC Bajoga. The collection and submission shall last from 21st August to 2nd October, 2014.
Submission of the pre – qualification documents and technical bids is not a guarantee for the award of contract Only pre – qualified and successful companies shall be communicated to.
Secretary – Tenders Boards,