Federal Government College, Otobi -Benue State
2014 Budget Implementation
The Federal Government College (FGC), Otobi, Benue State hereby invites interested, competent and qualified contractors to tender for any of the following Year 2014 Capital Projects:
|Lot 1||Construction Of 200 Meters Perimeter Fence||FGC Otobi, Benue|
|Lot 2||Rehabilitation of Street Lights||FGC Otobi, Benue|
(A) Tendering shall be conducted through the National Competitive bidding specified in the Procurement Act 2007 and is open to all competent and qualified contractors.
(B) General Qualification/Requirements:
(1) A comprehensive company profile with CVs of key officers including photocopies of relevant professional/ technical qualifications.
(2) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(3) Evidence of Registration and certificate with Industrial Training Fund (ITF).
(4) Current three (3 years) Tax Clearance expiring December 2014.
(5) Evidence of similar jobs executed by the Company.
(6) Evidence of VAT Payment (VAT Certificate) and TIN NO.
(7) Evidence of Financial Capability to execute the projects.
(8) Evidence of Qualified Technical and Professional Staff.
(9) Evidence of Compliance by organizations in line with Pension Reform Act 2004 (as amended).
(10) Evidence of Sworn Affidavit.
N.B. The above listed requirements shall form part of the bids Evaluation criteria and non-compliance with any of the stated conditions shall result in automatic disqualification of the bidder.
(C) Tender Documents:
Tender documents are obtainable from the office of the Principal, Federal Government College, Otobi, Benue State as from Monday September 15th 2014 on the presentation of a photocopy and original receipt of non-refundable Tender fee of N20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira, only) Bank Draft per project payable to the Principal, Federal Government College, Otobi, Benue State.
(D) Submission of Tenders:
All duly completed Tender Documents must be submitted in the following prescribed manner:
(i) The Tender Qualifications /Requirements mandatorily filled in ink will be sealed in an envelope and boldly marked ‘Technical Requirements for LOT……… (being applied for) at the topmost right hand corner of the envelope with the name and phone number of the company boldly written at the back of the envelope.
(ii) The Priced Bills of Quantities will be in an envelope and boldly marked, ‘Financial BOQ for LOT……… (being applied for).
(iii) The two envelopes in (i) and (ii) should be sealed in a single large envelope and marked LOT NO….. and addressed to: ‘Principal, Federal Government College, Otobi, Benue State’ not later than 27th October, 2014.
(E) Closing/Opening of Bids: Submission of Tender closes on Monday 27th October, 2014 at 12.00 p.m. Bids will be publicly opened at 1.00 p.m. the same day at the Federal Government College, Otobi, Benue State.
The College reserves the right to reject any or all tenders.