Invitation to Tender and Pre-Qualification at Federal Government College,Rubochi
Federal Government College
Invitation to Tender and Pre-Qualification
Federal Government College Rubochi intends to carry out Construction and Rehabilitation as part of its Capital Project for year 2013. The Projects include:
1. Construction of Principal’s Quarter
2. Rehabilitation of 1 no. block of six classrooms and office blocks building.
Interested and competent contractors wishing to carry out the above listed jobs are required to submit the following documents:
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance for the last three years ending in December 2013.
- Evidence of VAT registration certificate with tin number
- Evidence of Financial Capability.
- Evidence of issuance of compliance certificate to all organizations by PENCOM.
- Evidence of previous job experience,
- Evidence of registration with I.T.F.
All applications for pre-qualification must be in line with due process guidelines. Tender documents are available for purchase at a non-refundable fee often thousand naira only from the College. Originals of all documents must be brought for sighting during the bid opening. Tender documents to be purchased include:
- Building plan and structure
- Blank copy of Bill of Quantity.
Submission of tender Documents:
The above documents must be submitted in sealed envelope clearly marked “Technical Bill” and Financial Bid” and title of Project and shall be delivered to:
Federal Government, Rubochi-Abuja
Our earlier advert on page 10 in the Federal Tend Journal of 26th Monday 26th August, 2013 volume 9 No. 17 inviting interested bidders/contractors to participate in the tendering process is being adjusted as follows:
Closing of Submission
Submission of tender closes at 12:00 noon on 11th November 2013. Late submission will not be accepted.
Opening of Tender:
Tender received will be opened at 12:00 noon on 13th November, 2013 in the School Conference room. All bidders or their representatives are invited to witness the opening of the tenders. Failure to comply with the above stated instructions or to provide any of the listed documents may automatically result to disqualification. The College regrets any inconveniences this might cause.
Note: The College reserves the right to cancel any or all the projects without prior notice.