Invitation to Bid at Federal Science and Technical College UROMI, Edo State
Federal Science and Technical College UROMI, Edo State
Invitation to Bid
The Federal Science and Technical College, Uromi Edo State hereby invites interested and competent companies/contractors to submit technical and financial bids for the following works and supplies to the college.
Scope of Work
Lot 1: Construction of 1No. Mechanical fabrication workshop
Lot 2: Construction of 1No. Home Economics workshop
Lot 3: Renovation of 1No. Electrical Radio Television workshop
Lot 4: Procurement and Installation of Equipment for Agricultural Mechanization
Lot 5: Procurement and Installation of Equipment for Computer Craft practice.
Lot 6: Procurement and Installation of Science Equipments
Lot 7: Procurement and Installation Materials for Science and technical subjects
Lot 8: Procurement of Equipment for Catering Craft practice.
Lot 9: Procurement and Installation for Radio/TV and electrical workshop.
Lot 10: Procurement and Installation of Equipment for Carpentry and Joinery
Lot 11: Procurement of Equipment for Business Trade
Lot 12: Procurement of Consumable Training Materials for Vocational and Technical Trades
Lot 13: Procurement of installation of Equipment for BBC workshop.
All bids must be accomplished with the following documents:
1. Evidence of registration with corporate affairs commission, articles and memorandum of association.
2. Evidence of tax clearance certificate in the last 3 years, ending, 31st December, 2012
3. Evidence of VAT registration and remittances
4. Evidence of pension remittances
5. Company bank statement for last 12 months and bank reference from a Nigerian Bank.
6. Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully completed in the last 3 years
7. Full details of the company’s indicating the personnel /technical officers to be attached to the profile, Stating roles, designation, qualification and experience. Attach photocopies of professional certificates and curriculum vitae (CV) where applicable. The company Name legal status verifiable contact address, e-mail, telephone numbers and website if any.
8. List of equipment to be deployed for project, stating whether owned or leased.
9. Bidding documents can be obtained from the office of Vice Principal (Special Duties) on payment of the following Tender Fees
For Construction Jobs: N25,000.00 bank draft
For Supplies: N15,000.00 bank draft
Payment to principal FSTC Uromi
The Tender Documents shall be submitted in two (2) copies, with all pages duly endorsed by the bidder and thereafter, sealed and labeled (Technical and Financial bids as appropriate) separately and the two envelopes put in another envelope that shall be sealed and labeled as the technical and financial bids and delivered by hand to:
School Tenders Board,
On or before 12noon on 16th September 2013.
The opening will be on the same day at 1.00pm
School Tenders Board