Invitation for Pre-qualification for 2012 TETFUND Normal Intervention Projects at Federal College of Education (Technical) Bichi
Federal College of Education (Technical) Bichi
P.M.B. 3473 Kano, Kano State
Invitation for Pre-qualification for 2012 TETFUND Normal Intervention Projects
The Federal College of Education (Technical) Bichi wishes to bring to the notice of interested, competent and reputable Contractors that the College would carry out the following projects.
(a) Construction of Technical Complex, Class Room, Offices & Studio
(b) Construction of Business Education Complex, Class Room, Offices & Studio
Interested, skilled and reputable contractors are hereby invited for Pre-qualification
Photocopies of the following documents are required
- Certificate of Incorporation/Business Registration
- Current Tax clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years
- Value Added Tax Registration Certificate
- Verifiable Evidence of previous experience in area of interest
- Company Profile
- Three years Audited Accounts/Evidence of financial Capability
- Evidence of compliance with Pension Reform Act, 2004
- Evidence of compliance with the statutory provision of Sections (l)-(3) of the industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011
Submission of Pre-qualification Documents:
Pre-qualification documents should be enclosed in sealed marked envelope Pre-qualification for………….Name of Project and submitted to the Provost office Tender Box not later than 22nd August, 2013.
Eligible Contractor are expected to submit relevant documents on or before 22nd August, 2013 and the Pre-qualification will be publicly opened for processing at 12:00 noon on 22th August, 2013. at the College council chamber. All Contractors and the general public are hereby invited to the public opening.
1) This is not an invitation to Tender
2) In respect of Pre-qualification information, Fce(t)Bichi is neither committed nor obliged to shortlist any Contractor or award Contract to any Contractor or agent.
3) The College reserves the right to reject any or all Pre-qualification packages.
4) The publication for invitation to Prequalification shall neither be considered as a commitment on any part of fce(t)Bichi nor shall it entitle any contractor to make any claim(s) whatsoever or seek indemnity from Fce(t)Bichi
Engr. Sani Umar D/Kudu MNSE