Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise for Year 2012 Tetfund BOT Special Intervention at Federal Polytechnic Oko
Federal Polytechnic Oko
Invitation for Pre-Qualification Exercise for Year 2012 Tetfund BOT Special Intervention
- a. Preamble
This is to invite interested and reputable contractors to indicate interest in the pre-qualification exercise for the under-listed projects under the year 2012 Tertiary Education Trust Fund (TETFUND) BOT special intervention.
Scope of Work
- Construction, Furnishing and Equipping of classrooms and Offices for the School of Aviation and Marine Engineering Technology.
- Construction, Furnishing and Equipping of Mechanical Workshop for the School of Aviation and Marine Engineering Technology.
- Supply and Installation of Instrumentation and Control Equipment for School of Aviation and Marine Engineering Technology.
- Supply and Installation of Thermodynamics/Heat Engine Equipment for School of Aviation and Marine Engineering Technology.
- Supply and Installation of Aerodynamics Equipment for School of Aviation and Marine Engineering Technology.
- Supply and installation of fluid Mechanics/Hydraulic Equipment for School of Aviation and Marine Technology.
- Supply and Installation of Material Science/Strength of Materials Equipment for School of Aviation and Marine Engineering Technology.
c. Eligibility Requirements for Bidding
Prospective Bidders should provide the under-listed documents which are considered as key requirements along with their Technical submissions:
- Photocopies of Certificate of Incorporation with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Company Audited Accounts for the past three years (2010, 2011 & 2012.)
- Current Tax Clearance Certificate.
- Company profile with details of key staff and equipments to be deployed for the proposed work. Evidence of Ownership or lease of Equipments should be included.
- Evidence of Financial capacity from a reputable bank.
- Evidence of previous similar assignments with relevant evidence of successful completion (Every relevant similar assignment for the past 3 years should he included- This is very important).
- Evidence of Compliance with ITF provisions and remittance.
- Evidence of Compliance with PENCOM provisions and remittance.
- Evidence of qualified personnel with proof of registration with relevant professional bodies.
- Annual Turnover of Company.
d. Submission of Bid Documents:
All prospective bidders must comply with the following conditions:
1. Bid documents containing full specifications, Drawings, Bill of Quantities (BOQ) etc can be obtained from the OFFICE OF DIRECTOR, PHYSICAL PLANNING UNIT (2nd FLOOR) OLD ADMIN BLOCK (ASO ROCK) OF FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC OKO on the Payment of a non-refundable fee of N30.000.00 (Thirty Thousand Naira) in Bank Draft in favour of Federal Polytechnic Oko.
2. Two bound copies each of Technical and Financial Bids marked as Original or Copy are to be separately sealed in different envelopes indicating the Project Name and both (Financial and Technical Bids) are to be placed in a well addressed and labelled single outer envelope for submission, (any bid in loose sheets will be rejected).
3. All copies of bids must be sequentially numbered and duly signed.
4. Any document not submitted by the close of submission will not be received after close of submissions. No excuse for late submission will be entertained.
5. All submissions should be made between 9am-3pm, Mondays – Fridays at the Office of Director Physical Planning of the Institution (2nd Floor Old Admin Building Aso Rock).
6. All enquiries on technical issues must be addressed to the above address.
e. Closing and Opening of Bids.
All submission of Technical and Financial bids will be closed by 11.30am on Monday 3rd February, 2014. Opening of bids will be conducted at 12.00 noon same day in the Board Room of Rector’s Office Federal Polytechnic Oko.
Mr. Tony Olih Nwokolobia
Registrar/Secretary to the Council