Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three Arms Zone, Abuja
Invitation for Pre-Qualification:
The Supreme Court of Nigeria Abuja wishes to invite interested qualified and reputable construction companies to apply for the underlisted Procurement in its 2014 budget.
CONSTRUCTION OF CEREMONIAL COURT
Requirement for Pre-qualification:-
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
- Last 3 years Tax Clearance Certificates including Tax Identification Number (TIN).
- Detailed Company Profile giving names and list of key professionals, technical and administrative staff with their Curriculum Vitae/Qualifications and verifiable evidence of registration with relevant Professional Bodies.
- Evidence of completion of similar job nature and complexity with verifiable letters of Contract Award and Certificates of job Completion within the last five (5) years.
- Evidence of annual turnover of not less than three Billion naira in the last three (3) years.
- Verifiable evidence of financial support (Bank Guarantee Letter) by a reputable Bank within Nigeria including one (1) year Bank Statement of Account.
- Audited Account details for the last 3 years.
- Certificate of compliance with the provisions of Pension Reform Act 2004.
- Certificate of compliance with Section 6(2) of the Industrial Training Fund Act (as Amended) 2011.
- VAT Certificate and evidence of remittance.
- List and photograph of Equipments, indicating current status and owner or equipment franchise.
- Valid Registration with Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Please note that:-
- This publication is for information purposes only and does not constitute an offer by the Supreme Court of Nigeria, Abuja to transact with any party, nor does it constitute a commitment or obligation on the part of the Court to procure works or goods.
- Any submission that does not conform to or failure to comply with the above requirements in (eligible/ criteria) would automatically stand disqualified, while documents submitted later than the closing date shall not be entertained.
- The Supreme Court of Nigeria, Abuja reserves the right to verify the authenticity of claims made in the documents submitted.
- The Supreme Court of Nigeria, Abuja will not be responsible for any costs or expenses incurred by any interested party in connection with any response to this invitation.
- Only successful Pre-Qualified contractors will be invited to Bid for the Jobs and the Supreme Court of Nigeria, Abuja will not enter into correspondence with unsuccessful Bidders.
Submission of Pre-qualification document
All documents must be submitted in a SEALED envelope marked “CONSTRUCTION OF CEREMONIAL COURT” it should be addressed and submitted on or before 3rd November, 2014.
Tenders Board, Procurement Department,
Supreme Court of Nigeria
Three Arms Zone,
Closing date for the submission of Bids is 12 noon on the 3rd November, 2014