Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tendering for the Construction of the Proposed College of Humanities Building Complex, Year 2013 Tetfund Special Intervention at Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State
Tai Solarin University of Education
P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Tendering for the Construction of the Proposed College of Humanities Building Complex, Year 2013 Tetfund Special Intervention
The Tai Solarin University of Education is desirous of using her year 2013 TETFUND Special Intervention for the construction of the College of Humanities Building at her Ijagun Campus.
2.0 Project Description
Lot 01: Construction Of College Of Humanities Building Complex
- To this end, the University now invites sealed Technical and Financial bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the above listed work.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding Procedures and is open to all bidders resident within the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
3.0 Pre-Qualification Requirements
Pre-Qualification requirements include the following minimum conditions:
- Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Evidence of Tax Clearance for the past three (3) years.
- Evidence of VAT Registration.
- Evidence of Certificate/Exemption from PENCOM in compliance with Pension Reform Act.
- Evidence of compliance with Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Amended Act 2011.
- Evidence of Experience in jobs of similar nature and complexity executed within the last Three (3) years with verifiable letters of contract award. Work cited should be at least 70 percent completed, evidenced by practical completion certificate / interim payment certification and pictures.
- Comprehensive company profile showing organizational structure, list of staff including curriculum vitae of key personnel involved in project implementation stating qualification. The list must include at least B.5c (Civil Engineering) or Architecture and three (3) persons with evidence of Registration with relevant professional bodies. (Enclose photocopies of qualifications)
- Quality Control/Assurance manual of the company.
- Intended contractor must own and/or demonstrate access to a substantial proportion of the construction equipment required to successfully execute the contract evidenced by proof of ownership. Please state location and condition of the plant and equipment for ease of verification/identification.
- Annual audited account for the last Three (3) years to be provided.
- Sworn affidavit that none of the directors has been convicted in any country for a criminal offence including fraud or financial impropriety.
- Have Liquidity and/or evidence of access to or availability of confirmed positive credit facilities or not less than =N= 30,000,000.00 but must give evidence of equipment needed to execute the project.
4.0 Tender Procedure
Complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a nonrefundable fee of N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) only with a certified Bank draft in favour of Tai Solarin University Of Education, Ijagun. The Bidding Documents will be collected by hand on demand and returned on or before 22nd October 2014.
5.0 Submission Guide
Both the Technical bid (2 copies) and Financial bid documents should be neatly bound and each sealed in a separate envelope marked Pre-qualification or Tender documents and both packed in a bigger envelope with the contact or telephone number at the back. The envelope should be addressed to:
Tai Solarin University of Education, Ijagun
P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode
6.0 Opening Of Bid Documents
All bids must be delivered to the above address not later than 22nd October 2014 by 12.00 noon. Electronic bidding “shall not” be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the University Council Chambers at a date to be duly communicated to all bidders. Please note that only bidders with satisfactory Technical Bids will have their Financial Bids considered.
Dr. Femi Kayode (JP)