Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Subsequent Bidding in Respect of the Approved 2009/2010/2011 Capital and Tetfund Projects at Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe
Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe
P.M.B 1734, Onitsha
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Subsequent Bidding in Respect of the Approved 2009/2010/2011 Capital and Tetfund Projects
In compliance with Due process requirements for certification of procedure for construction and procurement of goods and services, the Management of Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe wishes to pre-qualify competent contractors and suppliers for the execution of the underlisted and approved intervention projects.
Interested contractors and suppliers are hereby invited to apply for prequalification for the various works as here-below listed:
- Construction of students Classroom Block.
- Construction of Academic Staff Office Complex & General House.
- Procurement of 2 No 30 Seater Toyota Coaster Buses with Insurance.
- Procurement of 1 No Agricultural Tractor with Accessories.
- Procurement of 500 KVA Perking (UK) sound proof diesels Generator.
- Procurement of Furniture for Classrooms and Academic Staff Office.
To be pre-qualified, interested contractors and suppliers must supply verifiable evidence of:
- Registration with the College
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Tax Certificates for the last 3 years
- Financial capability and bank support
- Technical qualifications and experience of key personnel.
- Details of equipment owned or to be hired.
- Similar jobs/contracts previously executed.
- Social/communal responsibility (if any).
Verification of Claims
The College reserves the right to verify the claims made by the contractor and suppliers in their pre-qualification document.
Submission of Bids/Tenders or Pre-Qualification Document
The pre-qualification documents should be enclosed in a sealed envelop and marked, “BIDS/TENDERS” for TETFund Intervention Projects: 2009/2010/2011. On the upper left corner of the envelope and addressed to:
The Ag. Registrar
Nwafor Orizu College of Education,
PMB 1734, Onitsha,
All bids/tenders must be submitted on or before 5th December, 2014
Late bids/tenders will not be accepted.
This is a pre-qualification exercise. Only the pre-qualified contractors and suppliers shall be invited to tender.
Tender documents from the pre-qualified contractors and suppliers shall be submitted with evidence of payment of a non-refundable fee of N 50,000 (Fifty thousand naira) only per slot to the College Account collectable from the College Bursar.