Nigeria Arabic Language Village, NGALA
(Inter-University Centre for Arabic Studies)
Office of the Director
Liaison Office;- Opposite Nakowa Hospital, Along Lagos Street, Old G.R.A, Maiduguri
Invitation for Pre-Qualification and Financial Bids
The Nigeria Arabic Language Village, Ngala (NALV) is a Federal Government Agency, a foremost inter university Centre for Arabic studies with Headquarters at Ngala , Borno State, Nigeria wishes to invite interested reputable and competent Contractors to Pre-qualify and Bid for the following 2014 appropriated capital projects.
- Scope of Works/Supplies:
|1||NALV/CP/2014/G/01||Teaching & Research equipment phase IIA
(furnishing of 1 No, 500 seat lecture hall and seminar rooms.)
|2||NALV/CP/2014/SW/0 2||Construction of male students’ hostel|
|3||NALV/CP/2014/SW/0 3||Rehabilitation of existing Buildings phase 1 (constructions etc.)|
|NALV/CP/2014/SW/0 4||Rehabilitation of existing Buildings phase
11 (Furniture, parking lots, interlocking etc.)
|NALV/CP/2014/SW/0 5||Staff School 11 (Construction of 1No. 500 seats lecture hall)|
|NALV/CP/2014/G/06||Purchase of Vehicles and Generators phase 1 (project vehicle)|
|NALV/CP/2014/SW/0 7||Construction of perimeter wall fence etc.).|
|NALV/CP/2014/G/08||Procurement and installation of accounting software and accessories|
- Pre-Qualification Requirements:
To be considered for pre-qualification, interested competent and reliable contractors are required to provide verifiable evidence including but not limited to the following documents:
- Evidence of registration with corporate affairs commission (CAC) by inclusion of certificate of incorporation and articles of association.
- Last 3 years (2011, 2012, 2013) tax clearance certificates.
- Detailed company profile giving names or list of key professionals: administrative staff with their qualifications and verifiable evidence of registration with professional bodies.
- Possession of experience as a main contractor in at least (3) projects of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letters of contract award and certificates of job completion within the last three (3 years).
- Viable evidence of company’s financial capability and banking support including one year Bank Statement.
- Audited account details for the last 3 years (2011, 2012, 2013)
- Evidence of compliance with the provisions of pension reform Acts.
- Evidence of compliance with the provision of the industrial training fund (Amendment) act 2011
- Evidence of VAT registration
- Collection of Tender Documents for the Projects
Interested bidders shall on presentation of evidence of payment of a non-refundable tender fees of N20, 000.00 (twenty thousand Naira Only) per lot in the Nigeria Arabic Language Village Union bank Account Gamboru- Ngala Account number, A/C No. 0026303009, which shall be duly receipted by the Bursary department collect the tender document(s) from the office of the Coordinator of Works & Physical Planning department between the hours of 10:00am and 3:00pm daily with effect from 10th September, 2014 till closing date.
- Submission of Tender Documents for the Projects
Technical and financial bids shall be submitted in two different wax-sealed envelopes and labeled “technical bid” and “financial bid” respectively with the company’s name indicated at the back of each envelope. Both envelopes should be wax-sealed and place in a third envelope and also wax-sealed and marked with relevant project name at the top right hand corner and addressed to:
Nigeria Arabic Language Village, Ngala
Opening of Tender Document for the Projects
Bidders should note that all bids received shall be opened at the Nigeria Arabic language Village’s, Liaison office, opposite Nakowa hospital, along Lagos Street, Maiduguri.
- Closing Date:
a) The Pre-qualification and financial bids must be returned by hand only to the Office of the Director/Chief Executive. Nigeria Arabic Language Village, Ngala on or before 10 am; 15th October, 2014. The pre-qualification bids will be opened immediately by 10.30 am at the Village liaison office Maiduguri, willing tenderers and General public are invited to witness the opening. The Village will thereafter undertake verification of all claims made by Contractors. Tenders pre-qualified shall be opened on the same date. Only Pre-Qualified Contractors will have their tenders opened.
- Important information:
- Arrangement of documents to follow the list above and appropriately numbered with a table of content indicating the pages or folios on which the Items are to be found.
- Any company may apply for a maximum of two (2) lots after payment of appropriate non-refundable tender fee for each lot.
- Any Company that submits fake documents shall be disqualified outright and May be reported to the appropriate authority.
- That at any time the Nigeria Arabic Language Village discovers that information submitted for pre-qualification is false the Language Village reserve the right to disqualify the company.
- This Advert shall not construe to be commitment on the part of the Nigeria Arabic Language Village nor shall it entail the Company to make any claim(s) whatsoever and/or to seek any indemnify from The Nigeria Arabic Language Village by virtue of such Company having responded to this Advertisement.
- All interested companies must produce original of documents on the date of opening for sighting only.
Nigeria Arabic Language Village, Ngala