Invitation for Bids; Construction of Waterfront Link Road Lekki Peninsula Scheme I by Lagos State Government
Lagos State Government
New Towns Development Authority
Invitation for Bids
Construction of Waterfront Link Road Lekki Peninsula Scheme I
NCB No. CADP/NTD/NCB/W/ LPSI/007/2014
(1) The Lagos State Government through the New Towns Development Authority (NTDA) intends to carry out the following project as part of its capital projects for 2014:
|Name of Project||Address of Site||Length. (M)||Type of Road||Amount of Bid Security (N)||Delivery Period|
|Construction of Waterfront Link Road||Lekki Peninsula Scheme I||800||Dual Road||2% of bid price||10 months|
(2) Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Lagos State Public Procurement’s Guidelines for Works and is open to all bidders from eligible Countries as defined in the Guidelines.
(3) The New Towns Development Authority now invites sealed bids from eligible contractors for above contract as detailed in the bidding document:
(4) Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding document at the New Towns Development Authority (Procurement Unit), at the address below from 10.00 to 4.00, Monday to Friday.
(5) Qualifications requirement include:
(i) Evidence of Registration with the Corporation Affairs Commission (CAC) with the inclusion of Certificate of Incorporation and Articles of Association.
(ii) Last 3 years (2011, 2012 & 2013) Company Tax Clearance Certificate
(iii) Possession of experience as a Prime Contractor in at least (3) project of similar nature and complexity with verifiable letter of contract award and certificate of job completion within the last Five (5) years.
(iv) Detailed Company profile and Organization structure including names and telephone numbers of key personnel (Technical/ Managerial).
(v) Evidence of Financial capability (Reference letter from Reputable bank).
(vi) Copies of VAT Registration with TIN number and evidence of VAT remittances for the last 3years.
(vii) Company’s Audited Account for the last three years,
(viii) Evidence of 3 years development levy for two directors.
(ix) Evidence of registration as a Contractor in at least ‘class D’ with Lagos State Government
A complete set of bidding Document in English Language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Fifty thousand Naira (N50,000.00) or its equivalent in any freely convertible currency for the first lot and Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) for each additional lot in bank draft payable to New Towns Development Authority.
(x) The document will be collected by bidder’s representative or sent by courier services on request.
(xi) Bids must be delivered to the above office on or before 11a.m on Friday, November 21st, 2014 and must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount stated in the table in paragraph 3 above. Late bids will be rejected.
(xii) Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend on Friday, November 21, 2014 by 11.00, at the address below:
New Towns Development Authority
24A Campbell Street,
Lagos – Island,
General Manager NTDA