Expression of Interest as Facility Maintenance Contractor for Students Hall of Residence at University of Lagos, Nigeria
University of Lagos, Nigeria
Expression of Interest as Facility Maintenance Contractor for Students Hall of Residence
The University wishes to invite competent and seasoned facility maintenance Contractors with proven track record and expertise to express Interest in the maintenance of its halls of residence for students at the Akoka and Yaba (School of Radiology) campus.
The successful contractors on engagement will be evaluated based on the following key success indicator (Ksi):
- Well maintained electrical services
- Neat plumbing systems and well distributed water supply
- Environmentally safe and friendly students hostel
- Clean and well maintained student rooms
A. Compulsory and Mandatory Requirements
- Evidence of registration with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Company Audited Account for the last three years duly stamped
- Evidence of Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years
- Evidence of Value Added Tax (VAT) registration
- Evidence of registration with National Pension Commission, in compliance with the provisions of section 16 (6)(d) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 as related to Pensions
- Evidence of compliance with the statutory provision of section 6
- – (3) of the (ITF) Industrial Training Fund Amendment Act, 2011.
- Evidence of payment of the Non-refundable pre-qualification fees of N40,000.00 at the UNIIAG cash office or Bank Certified Cheque
Please note that failure to provide any of 1A (i) (vii) above will automatically disqualify the Bidder.
1B. Other Requirements:
- Verifiable evidence of similar jobs successfully executed or being executed in Nigeria over the last five years stating, type, cost with evidence of award and completion.
- List and source of equipment to be used for the project
- Indication of Technical and Administrative Staff strength, with academic/professional qualifications and years of experience of key personnel available for the project.
- Bank reference from a reputable Bank.
Submission of Documents
The Pre-qualification documents, neatly arranged, spiral bound and sealed in an envelope should be identified with the project contract number at the top left hand corner of the envelope and marked as “PRE-QUALIFICATION DOCUMENTS FOR — (Please state the specific project)”. The sealed envelope should be addressed and submitted to;
Fifth Floor, Senate House
C/o Council Affairs Office
University of Lagos
not later than 12:00noon on 12th November, 2014. Bids will be opened at the University Council Chamber in the presence of the prospective contractors immediately after the close of submission. Attendance at this opening event is important.
Participation in the Pre-qualification exercise and any related process neither creates any commitment nor establishes any legal relationship with the University of Lagos. It is a pre-condition for further consideration of bid in line with due process.
Dr. (Mrs.) Taiwo F Ipaye, mnim
Registrar & Secretary to Council