Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria
Addendum to the Publication In The Nigerian Tribune (Page 7), Vanguard News Paper (Page 33) And Federal Tenders Journal (Page 2) Of Monday, September 22,2014 Under Faan 2014 Fgn Budget In Respect Of:
Lot A1 Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos – Height increase to a portion of the existing reinforced concrete perimeter fence wall.
Lot A2 Height increase to the existing block-wall fence around the new Protocol Lounge / Personnel building including the provision of toilet/bathroom facilities for airside security access gate and construction of ground equipment parking lot at Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos.
Lot A3 Complete remarking of the airfield pavement for (Domestic and International) at Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MMIA), Lagos.
Lot A4 Construction of hard stand for the disable aircrafts at General Aviation Terminal (GAT), Lagos.
Lot B1 Improvement to the airstrip Runway End Safety Area (RESA) at Nnamdi Azikwe International Airport (NAIA), Abuja.
Lot C Port Harcourt International Airport (PHIA), Port Harcourt -Restoration of the sewage treatment plant.
Federal Airports Authority Of Nigeria This Addendum Is Made As Follows:
The Date for the Opening of Bid Documents for Above Proposed Projects Has Been Postponed Till
Monday, November 17th 2014 at 12noon
At The Commercial Conference Room, Faan Headquarters Lagos
Related Posts via Categories
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids of Contractors for the 2015 Tetfund Special Intervention Funds at Federal University Dutse
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects under 2015 Appropriation of the Cross River Basin Development Authority (CRBDA)
- Invitation to Participate in Technical and Financial Bidding for Various Projects in 2015 Appropriation at Hadejia Jama’are River Basin Development Authority, Hotoro, Kano
- Invitation for Technical and Financial Bids for Projects Under 2015 Capital Appropriation at Upper Benue River Basin Development Authority (U.B.R.B.D.A)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) and Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for Projects under the FY 2015 Appropriation of the Lower Niger River Basin Development Authority
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Works, Goods and Expression of Interest for Non Consultancy Services at Federal Ministry of Youth Development
- Invitation to Tender at University of Lagos, Nigeria
- Public Display Exercise on the Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) of the Proposed Construction of 12”X5km, Class 600 Gas Supply Pipeline Route from Onne Metering Station (PRMS) to Oil and Gas Free Trade Zone (OGFTZ) in Onne Port at Eleme Local Government Area, Rivers State by Nigerian Gas Company Ltd.
- Invitation to Tender for Centre of Excellence in Reproductive Health Research and Innovation (CERHI) Building Project at the University of Benin
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification; Rehabilitation/Renovation and Procurement of Tetfund/Needs Assessment Intervention Projects at University of Port Harcourt