Ifelodun Local Government
P.M.B 5201, Ikirun, Osun State
Tender Notice for the Boarding of Obsolete Vehicles
This is to inform the general public that Ifelodun Local Government in the State of Osun intends to board its obsolete vehicles. The vehicles to be boarded are listed below and can be inspected at Ifelodun Local Government Secretariat Premises during the official hours between Monday, 28th October, 2013, when bidding starts and Monday, 18th November, 2013, when payment for tenders shall close.
S/N Type of Vehicle Designation
- HONDA ACCORD LOT1
- MAZDA 626 LOT2
- TOYOTA CARINA E LOT3
- BRILLANCE CAR LOT4
- FORD JEEP LOT5
- NISSAN MAXIMA LOT6
- NISSAN PRIMERA LOT7
- GEELY CAR LOT8
- TOYOTA CARINA (LIGHT BLUE) LOT9
- TOYOTA CARINA (LIGHT GREEN) LOT10
- TOYOTA HIACE BUS LOT11
- TOYOTA JEEP LOT12
- PEUGEOT 504 LOT13
2. The non-refundable tender fee for each of the vehicles is Ten Thousand Naira (10,000:00) only except S/No. 13 which is tender fee FREE. The fee is payable to Ifelodun Local Government ACCOUNT NO 1770732099 with Skye Bank, Ikirun. It is requested that the following be written at the back of the teller.
a. The type and LOT number of the vehicle to be tendered for and;
b. The full name of the bidder.
3. The teller duplicate will be submitted to the Finance Department upon which an official receipt will be issued. Upon the issuance of the official receipt, the prospective bidder will obtain the TENDER FORM at the REGISTRY of the Local Government.
4. The well sealed bids, which should not be handed over to anybody, should be PERSONALLY brought by the bidders themselves or their accredited representatives to the TENDER OPENING VENUE which is Ifelodun Local Government Secretariat Car Park, Ikirun. The bidders are to be seated with the bids firmly in their hands for registration by 9:00am prompt.
5. Unless otherwise announced, THE DATE AND TIME FOR THE PUBLIC OPENING OFTHE TENDERS IS 9:00AM OFTUESDAY, 19th NOVEMBER, 2013.
6. The highest bidder ABOVE THE RESERVED PRICE automatically wins the bidding WINNERS ARE EXPECTED TO EFFECT PAYMENT AND REMOVAL OF THE VEHICLE(S) WITHIN ONE WEEK OF THE OPENING DAY.
7. If the winners fail to effect the payment and eventual collection of the vehicles, the second highest bidders (and subsequent ones as the case may be) automatically take over as winners.
8. The Management of the Local Government is not prepared to enter into discussion or explanation as to the success or failure of the tender bids.
Prince Adebisi Popoola
Director of Social Development and Information
For: The Executive Secretary,
Ifelodun Local Government, Ikirun