Government of Enugu State of Nigeria
Ministry of Works and Infrastructure (M.O.W, & I)
Invitation to Tender
In line with the policy of the Government of Enugu State to provide good and sustainable road infrastructure in the State, the State ministry of Works and infrastructure, on behalf of Government, invites Contractors with proven experience and technical competence in road construction to tender for the reconstruction of New Market-Milken Hill Ngwo 9th Mile road.
Bid documents can be obtained from the Department of Planning Research and Statistics (PRS), Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, on payment of 130,000.00 (One Hundred and thirty naira) only being non-refundable tender/ processing fees. The method of payment is by Pay-direct System and the bank account is collected from the Department of Finance and Account, Ministry of Works and infrastructure.
Seated Completed bids must be accompanied in another separate envelope by:
1. Evidence of current registration with Enugu State Ministry of Works and Infrastructure, in the appropriate category and type of work.
2. Evidence of incorporation of the company with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
3. Memorandum and Articles of Association of the Company and up to date annual returns with the CAC
4. Company profile, with certificates, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of key personnel
5. Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years i.e. 2010, 2011, 2012.
6. Company audited account over the last three years.
7. Evidence of VAT registration.
8. Evidenced successful completion of verifiable similar projects. (Letters of Commission and Certificates of practical completion).
9. Verifiable evidence of relevant equipment and facilities and their location where they can be inspected with proof of ownership, hire or lease agreement.
10. All photocopies of documents should be submitted in colour. Originals should be made available for sighting on request.
11. Two percent (2%) Bid Security covering the amount quoted for the project (Submission without the bid security will be rejected)
All submissions should be made in sealed envelopes, and marked “Confidential”, addressed to the Permanent Secretary, Enugu State Ministry of Works & infrastructure and submitted to the Director (PRS) of the same Ministry at a date not later than 29th August, 2013 by 10am, Opening of tenders will be conducted on the same date, 29th August 2013, by 1.30pm.
Min. of Works & Infrastructure, Enugu