Ondo State Government
Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
Oyemekun Road, Akure
Invitation to Tender
Tenders are hereby invited from interested contractors for the execution of the following jobs:
Lot 1: Renovation of QTR 55 Alagbaka, Akure TYPE III/IV DITTO External Works.
Lot 2: Renovation of Building Dept. Office Complex, Akure
Lot 3: Renovation of Glass Chalet Akure
2. All tenders must be accompanied with the following documents:
(i) Evidence of registration of company with Corporate Affairs Commission.
(ii) Evidence of registration of company with the Works Registration office of the Ministry of Works for the year 2013.
(iii) Original Tender receipt for payment of N50,000.00 (Fifty Thousand Naira) to the Ondo State Government Treasury as Tender fee.
(iv) Three years Tax Clearance Certificate for 2010, 2011 and 2012 or Federal Tax Clearance in the case of Limited Liability Companies.
(v) Evidence of payment of Ondo State Development Levy for three (3) years: (2011, 2012 and 2013)
(vi) Company profile and job experience.
3. Each tender should be properly completed, sealed with wax and the job being sought for indicated at the left hand side of the back of the envelope and be forwarded to:
The Permanent secretary,
Ondo State Tender’s Board,
Cabinet and Special Services Department,
Governor’s Office, Akure.
4. Specifications and the un-priced Bill of Quantities and Evaluation are available at office of the director, Public Buildings Department, Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Akure.
5. Please note that the closing date of submission of Tender is Thursday, 22nd August, 2013 at 4:00p.m. opening of bids will take place at the STB secretariat at a date to be communicated to the contractors.
6. Please note that violation of any of the above conditions may render a tender invalid and Government is not bound to accept the lowest bid or give reason(s) for rejecting and tender.
Arc. Gray Eshofonie
Ministry of Housing and Urban Development, Akure