Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Kano State Urban Planning Development Authority
2, Durbin Katsina Road, Bompal, P.M.B. 3046,
Kano – Nigeria
Invitation for Prequalification/Bid
In its effort towards completion of Zaria Road expansion project within the stipulated time frame, Kano State Government invites competent contractors for pre-qualification for the under mentioned project:-
Extension of Tatsa-Warki Bridge, along Zaria road
Collection of Tender Documents:
Eligible Civil Engineering Companies may apply for the Contract between 16th 30th September, 2013 and obtain Pre-qualification/Tender Documents from the Director, Civil and Mechanical Engineering at a non-refundable fee of N100, 000:00 (One Hundred Thousand Naira) only.
One of the requirements for qualification as provided in the Tender documents will be to have successfully executed, as Prime Contractor, at least two works of a nature and complexity equivalent to the proposed project during the last five years.
The Pre-qualification/Tender documents should be submitted in sealed envelope(s), not later than 28th October, 2013 and may be delivered either by hand or registered Mail to:-
The Managing Director,
Kano State Urban Planning & Development Authority (KNUPD A),
No.2, Durbin Katsina Road,
Tender would be opened on Thursday 31st October, 2013 at KNUPDA Head Office by 10:00 a.m.
Managing Director/C. E. O.
Kano State Urban Planning &
Development Authority (KNUPDA),
Related Posts via Categories
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI); Pre-qualification of Operators and Developers of the Enterprise Zones-Parks for Heavy Goods Vehicles and associated Freight Logistics Hubs in Kaduna State
- Invitation to Tender; Construction of a Flyover at Abakaliki International Market within Abakaliki Capital Territory, Ebonyi State
- Invitation for Bids (IFB); Supply of Tractors at Kano State Fadama Coordination Office (KNSFCO)
- Invitation for Bids; Construction of Farm Access Roads in Kano State by Kano State Commercial Agriculture Development Project (KNCADP)
- Request for Expression of Interest; House Numbering/Identification in Enugu Capital Territory
- Expression of Interest for Embedded Power Generation Project at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) for the Engagement of SIFMIS Consultant at Osun State and Local Governance Project (SLOGOR)
- Invitation to Tender for Construction Projects at State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA)
- Expression of Interest; Invitation for Hotel Brand Owners, Investors and Operators to Complete and Operate a Five Star “Ebonyi Rice City Hotel Abakaliki”
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Construction of Traffic/Road Signs Overhead Gantries within Kano Municipality by Ministry of Works, Housing & Transport, Kano State