Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Zangon Kataf Local Government Council, Kaduna State
Zangon Kataf Local Government Council of Kaduna State as part of its effort to execute capital projects with subsidy reinvestment programme (SURE-P) fund wishes to invite suitably qualified contractors for pre-qualification to tender for the following projects.
These projects are to be executed with the 50% balance of the 2013 Sure-P.
(1) Replacement of high tension cables and broken poles from Lenak – Kafom.
(2) Replacement of high tension cables and broken poles from Kangun – Riyam – Sabon Kaura-Yangal-Kabam.
(3) Replacement of high tension cables and broken poles from Kamurum – Gidan Maga-Bale-Farman.
(4) Stepping down 300 KVA 33/415 Transformer at Fadia – Gida.
(5) Stepping down 100 KVA/415TransformeratYangal II.
(6) Stepping down 300 KVA 33/415 Transformer at Kibori.
(1) Company certificate of incorporation with corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
(2) Company Audited Account for 3 years.
(3) Evidence of Tax Clearance for 3 years.
(4) Company Profile that includes the following:
(a) Financial Capability and/or Banking Support
(b) Possession of Standard Equipments and Technology Capacity.
(c) Experience and Technical Qualifications of Key Personnel.
(5) Annual Turnover.
(6) VAT Registration and Evidence of past VAT Remittance.
(7) Any other information that may attract the award of contract to the company.
(8) Registration with relevant State Ministry.
Interested bidders should apply to the Chairman, Tender Committee, Zangon Kataf LG. on or before 6th March, 2015
Idris Salisu, Esq Legal Officer
Related Posts via Categories
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI); Pre-qualification of Operators and Developers of the Enterprise Zones-Parks for Heavy Goods Vehicles and associated Freight Logistics Hubs in Kaduna State
- Invitation to Tender; Construction of a Flyover at Abakaliki International Market within Abakaliki Capital Territory, Ebonyi State
- Invitation for Bids (IFB); Supply of Tractors at Kano State Fadama Coordination Office (KNSFCO)
- Invitation for Bids; Construction of Farm Access Roads in Kano State by Kano State Commercial Agriculture Development Project (KNCADP)
- Request for Expression of Interest; House Numbering/Identification in Enugu Capital Territory
- Expression of Interest for Embedded Power Generation Project at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Request for Expression of Interest (REOI) for the Engagement of SIFMIS Consultant at Osun State and Local Governance Project (SLOGOR)
- Invitation to Tender for Construction Projects at State of Osun Rural Water and Environmental Sanitation Agency (RUWESA)
- Expression of Interest; Invitation for Hotel Brand Owners, Investors and Operators to Complete and Operate a Five Star “Ebonyi Rice City Hotel Abakaliki”
- Invitation for Pre-Qualification for Construction of Traffic/Road Signs Overhead Gantries within Kano Municipality by Ministry of Works, Housing & Transport, Kano State