Expression of Interest at Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu,
Institute Of Management and Technology
Office of the Registrar
Private Mail Bag 01079 Enugu, Nigeria
Expression of Interest
Proposals for the Management, Maintenance and Improvement of IMT Information Technology Infrastructure
The Institute of Management and Technology (IMT) Enugu, hereby request for Proposals from capable and interested ICT Technology Companies in Nigeria, for the Management, Maintenance and Improvement of the Institution’s Information Technology Infrastructure.
- Compliance to global best practices in Software Engineering
- Compliance to best practices in Network Engineering
- Registration with Nigeria Cooperate Affairs Commission
- Evidence of registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC);
- Evidence of Current Tax Clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years ending in December, 2013;
- Evidence of VAT Registration Certificate with TIN No. and Past remittances for the last three (3) years;
- Evidence of registration as a contractor with Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu;
- Evidence of payment of Education Tax;
- A Sworn Affidavit disclosing whether or not any officer of the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu or Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP) is a former or present Director, Shareholder or has any pecuniary interest in the bidder and confirm that all information presented in its bid are true and correct.
- Company profile with CVs of key Officers including photocopies of relevant professional/technical qualifications;
- Verifiable Evidence of successful completion of similar works within the past three (3) years and attach copies of letters of awards and certificates of successful completion;
Payment of Non refundable Fee
Interested company shall pay a non-refundable fee of Fifty Thousand Naira (N50, 000.00) only in certified Bank Draft payable to the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Enugu.
Submission of Proposals
The Proposals should be enveloped sealed waxed and marked on the top left hand corner with the inscription Expression of Interest addressed and submitted to the
Institute of Management and Technology (IMT)
The Name of the Company should be clearly written in Capitals Letters at the back of the envelopes.
Close of Submission
All Proposals must be submitted on or before 12.00 noon, Monday, 23rd December, 2103.
SYLVANUS N. ASOGWA
REGISTRAR/SECRETARY TO COUNCIL