Request for Quote (RFQ): Supply of Sundry Laboratory Consumables at Family Health International (FHI360)
Request for Quote (RFQ)
Family Health International (FHI360) with funding from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) through the Strengthening Integrated Delivery of HIV/AIDS Services (SIDHAS) project is supporting the government of Nigeria (GON) to enhance sustained cross-sectional integration of HIV/AIDS services by building Nigerian capacity to deliver sustainable high quality, comprehensive, prevention, treatment, care and related services in various states within Nigeria. The Lagos State Office of FHI360 is inviting qualified firms which meet the under listed criteria to participate in the bid for the supply of Sundry Laboratory Consumables as instructed below:
(A) Eligibility Criteria
The Technical competence of bidders will be evaluated before the financial offers are considered. The minimum criteria that must be met by successful bidders are as follows;
(1) Evidence of registration with CAC and any other relevant regulatory body.
(2) Current / Valid tax clearance certificate
(3) Detailed Company Profile with registered address, functional e-mail, and telephone numbers.
(4) Verifiable evidence of successful completion of similar or bigger supplies executed within the last one year for an amount equal to or above Five Million Naira.
(5) Recommendation letter from bank stating ability to execute such supply.
Current company’s audited statement of account for the last three years.
(6) Affiliation with any international organization^) and/or original equipment manufacturer(s).
(B) Submission of Proposal
Interested qualified bidders are advised to send an e-mail to the e-mail address below to request for the list and specifications of the consumables: vendorinterestLagos@sidhas.org
CC: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 5.00pm on Thursday, 28th May,
Bidders are also requested to submit technical and financial bids in separate envelopes. All Financial bids must be in Naira and signed by an authorized representative of the bidding company. Financial bids must include the following: Delivery Schedule, Payment terms, Validity period and Warranty of equipment (where applicable).
(1) FHI360 reserves the right to vary number of items at time of award or split the award as may be deemed necessary.
(2) FHI3560 may request successful bidders to provide physical sample of items they are being considered for.
(3) FHI360 is value added tax (VAT) exempted, but charges withholding tax (WHT) in compliance with the relevant Nigerian Laws.
(4) All submitted quotes must be valid for at least 60 days.
(5) This RFQ does not constitute a contract with any vendor whatsoever.
(6) Questions and request for clarifications can also be directed to the above e-mail addresses and the following number: 08094200475.
Enquiries and clarification will not be entertained beyond 2.pm Monday, 1st June, 2015.
Only successful bidders will be contacted.
All documents required for this RFQ must be received in sealed envelopes and clearly labeled Laboratory Consumables at the location below not later than 5.00pm Thursday 4th June, 2015.
Address your quote to:
The State Program Manager
FHI360, 3rd floor, Tisco Plaza,
Alhaja Ashabi Cole Street,