Invitation to Tender; Supply and Delivery of Project Vehicles at the Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Tenders Endorsed Advertisement
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
Tender for the Supply of Project Vehicles for Lopin-Region 1 Project
Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH), has been awarded a USAID grant to implement a 5-year (2014-2019) family-centred Local Partners for Orphans and Vulnerable Children Project titled “LOPIN-REGION 1” in selected states in the country namely Lagos, Rivers and Akwa-lbom.
The scope consists of the Supply and delivery of four (4) vehicles which are 1 Toyota Prado and 3 Rav4 4-wheel drive vehicles.
Interested companies/dealers must provide the following documents;
(i) Evidence of Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC).
(ii) Evidence of being certified Toyota dealers and
(iii) List of verifiable documentary evidence of similar jobs successfully executed.
The bid documents should be submitted either in hard copy or soft copy. For hard copy submission, the documents should be in a sealed envelope and labelled as “Supply and Delivery of Project Vehicles”. For online submission the e-mail should be titled “Supply and Delivery of Project Vehicles”.
Kindly send your bids on or before 20th of July, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org or as a mail package and addressed to:
The Chief of Party, LOPIN-REGION 1 Project, ARFH House, Plot 815A, Army Officer’s Mess Road, Near Ikolaba Grammar School, Agodi G.R.A., Ikolaba Ibadan
P.O. Box 30259 Secretariat, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria
Only documents received at the physical address or e-mail address indicated latest by 5.00PM on the aforementioned date will be accepted for consideration.
Related Posts via Categories
- Expression of Interest (EOI); Invitation for Outdoor Advertising Services at Society for Family Health (SFH), Nigeria
- Request for Proposal at Family Health International (FHI 360)
- Request for Quotes (RFQ) at Health Communication Capacity Collaborative (HC3)
- Request for Applications (RFA) to implement increasing Care Seeking Behavior in Nigeria for Childhood illnesses in Kebbi & Benue States, Nigeria
- Call for Expression of Interest at Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Consultancy Services required to Develop a Sustainability Plan for the Nigeria Field Epidemiology and Laboratory Training Program at African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET)
- Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) from Prospective Building and Construction Firms in Respect of Renovation and Upgrade of Health Facilities in Kaduna State by Friends for Global Health Initiative in Nigeria (FGHiN)
- Invitation for Expression of Interest to Develop and Implement a National Mass Media Campaign on Malaria at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Request for Proposal at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Invitation for Expression of Interest for the Provision of Pharma-Grade Warehouse Space at Society for Family Health (SFH), Nigeria