Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for Construction Work on the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industrial Park Scheme (NOGIPS) at Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB)
Request for Expression of Interest (EOI) for Construction Work on the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industrial Park Scheme (NOGIPS)
The Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) wishes to carry out construction work on the proposed locations for its industrial park scheme. NCDMB hereby invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from qualified Contractors for the physical development of the parks.
NCDMB launched NOG1PS in early 2013 to drive its capacity development intervention for local manufacturing of goods used in the oil and gas industry. The scheme involves construction of industrial parks in nine oil producing states, to be occupied by Joint venture (manufacturing) companies created between multinational or Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and local Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) with pedigree in manufacturing. Each industrial park will sit on a minimum of 20 hectre land and shall consist of the following business segments:
- Manufacturing shop floors, office space and warehouse for a minimum of 10 mid-size manufacturing entities
- Support facilities such as maintenance &repair workshops, security post, Training and R&D center, clinic, restaurant and mini bank hall
- Utility section including power, water supply, waste management, telecommunications, gas distribution station, fire service station
- Parking space, road network and green area.
The conceptual design and architectural design of the park will form the basis for engagement of a suitable construction firm for the construction of the park. Firms that are pre-qualified and shortlisted to submit bid shall be issued with the drawings to enable them submit proposals for the construction works.
Scope of Work:
The scope of the construction works shall include:
- Review of the park drawings and adaptation to each park location
- Costing of physical development of the park
- Procurement of construction equipment and materials
- Site surveys and testing
- Structural & Civil works
- Mechanical & Electrical works
- Training plan for local communities for the duration of the construction works
- Obtaining requisite regulatory approvals for unfettered operations of the park
- Park commissioning
Nigerian Content Requirements:
Interested firms are to submit the following:
1. Detailed Company profile in English language
2. Evidence of company registration with CAC and evidence of physical presence in Nigeria
3. Firm’s organizational structure and resume of personnel that will be used on the project.
4. Reference letter from a reputable Bank
5. Evidence of Pension Fund Payments for your Employee
6. Tax clearance certificate for 3 years
7. Details of relevant, verifiable experience of similar works undertaken by the firm in the last three (3) years including certificate of completion and referral letters from 3 major clients
8. Nigerian content policy of the firm
9. Security, Safety, Health and Environment (SSHE) policy
Please note the following:
- Only pre-qualified firms would be contacted to submit technical and commercial bids
- NCDMB will communicate only with authorized firms known to be in this business and NOT through intermediaries of any description or Agents
- Applicants are required to register with NJQS at (http://portaL.nogicjqs.com.)
- Enquiries or clarification request regarding this advert should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
All EOI are to be submitted in duplicate hard copies and clearly marked “EOI for NOGIPS” as well as electronic copies.
All EOI should reach Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board (NCDMB) on or before 22nd November 2013 and addressed to:
Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board
4 Lambert Eradiri Road,
Onopa Yenagoa, Bayelsa State
NCDMB-Building a new Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry and Using Nigerian Content Development as an instrument for the Industrialization of Nigeria.