First Samvic Construction Company Ltd.
In compliance with requirement of the public procurement Acts, 2007 and extant regulations of governments of procurement of goods and services by federal government ministries and parastatals, First Samvic Construction Company Ltd. wishes to pre-qualify suitable companies for project of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (C.I .C.S), Ekiti State Command in the various area specified here under
(2) Project Area Specified
Lot A: – Construction of one (1) Bedroom semi-detached bungalow
Lot B: – Construction of one (1) Bedroom fully-detached bungalow
Lot C: – Construction of two (2) bedroom semi-detached bungalow
Lot D: – Construction of two (2) Bedroom fully-detached bungalow
Lot E: – Construction of three (3) bedroom semi-detached Bungalow
Lot F: – Construction of three (3) bedroom semi-detached bungalow
(3) Pre-Qualification Requirements
(1) Certificate of registration of incorporation issued by the Corporate Commission
(2) Three years valid tax clearance certificate
(3) Company profile including details of officer and equipments
(4) Verifiable evidence of execution of similar project stating the location, the contact sum with letter of award and Completion Certificate
(5) Name and address of Bankers and letter of reference from the Bank.
(6) Obtaining of financial tendering document from the office for financial tender with an evidence of payment for the document
(7) Payment of N100.000 (One hundred thousand naira) for the tender to the bank
(4) Submission of the Pre-Qualification and Financial Tenders Document
(1) Pre-qualification document and financial tender document should be enclosed in a separate sealed envelope and marked “2015 Pre-qualification” specifying the lot(s) of interest e.g. “Construction Lot A construction of one (1) bedroom semidetached bungalow” where the company is seeking and applying for and enclosed the two envelopes in a fresh sealed envelope and shall be address and submitted to
First Samvic Construction Company L.T.D
70 Housing Estate Road off Afao Road, Ado-Ekti, Ekiti State.
The document must reach the above address on or before 21st of April, 2015 as late tenders shall not be allowed/received
Engineer Olusegun Adepoju