FINAL EXTENSION NOTICE; Invitation for Pre-Qualification of Contractors for the Construction of Teacher’s Housing Project
Submission of documents here by extended till August 15, 2015.
INVITATION FOR PRE-QUALIFICATION OF CONTRACTORS FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF TEACHER HOUSING PROJECT
In pursuance of the programme of the international vocational center (an international NGO) for teacher reward transformation scheme and in compliance with the funds for NGO, FGN, ODA, and other International Donors guidelines on Development procurement and award of contracts, IVC (in association with ABIA DIASPORA COOP. UNION) hereby invites Interested, competent and reputable Civil Engineering Companies, Manufacturers and Suppliers of Building material companies, with relevant experience, requisite expertise and good track record for timely delivery of projects to apply for construction works/supply of building materials for construction of (1st phase) 1000 units, building in all 36 states and FCT of Federal Republic of Nigeria (for teachers only).
SCOPE OF WORK
» LOT 1 Construction of prototype building in estate at state capitals in Nigeria – (600 units).
» LOT 2 Construction of prototype building in teacher’s private choice location within teacher state of origin – (400 units)
» LOT 3 Construction of roads and drainage system.
» LOT 4 Electrification of the estate.
» LOT 5 Construction of water/sewer plant.
» LOT 6 Supplying of building materials.
PRE-QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR TENDER
Interested and competent companies are required to submit the following pre-qualification documents for assessment:
• Sworn affidavit indicating that all document submitted are genuine and verifiable.
• Certificate of Incorporation with (CAC)
• Current Tax Certificate/VAT Certificate.
• Comprehensive Company profile.
• The Construction Company must have a professional Engineer with COREN certification or higher or equivalent.
• Evidence of substantial proportion of equipment required to successfully execute the contract.
• Letter of financial capability to undertake the project from Nigerian bank.
• Evidence of performance of similar project (Letter of Award Cost and completion certificates, or photographs)
• Quality Assurance certificate (if any) of your company.
• Any other document of your company that may place your company on advantage.
METHOD OF SUBMISSION FOR PREQUALIFICATION FOR TENDER
ALL DOCUMENTS SHALL BE SUBMITTED WITH BANK TELLER COPY OF THE SUM OF N10, 000.00 (TEN THOUSAND NAIRA) NON REFUNDABLE TO – FIRST BANK PLC,
ACC. NAME: IVC: ACC. NUMBER: 2027073629;
ENCLOSED IN ENVELOPE MARKED WITH LOT NUMBER OF CHOICE CONTRACT , TELEPHONE NUMBER AND NAME OF CONTACT PERSON.
All ENVELOPE MUST BE ADDRESSED TO:
HEAD PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR
IVC – NIGERIA
7 FACTORY ROAD, ABA
ABIA STATE, NIGERIA.
Original documents should be available for sighting on demand during and opening of Tender.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION
The Document should be submitted before 2.00pm, August 15th
POINT OF SUBMISSION
Submission should be made to IVC office, 7 Factory Rd, Aba – Abia State, www.teachersreward.org OR ABEX Courier Office Nationwide – www.abexexpress.com
By the submission of Pre-qualification document IVC or its Donor Agencies is not obliged to award of contracts and cannot interfere in any way. The consultant and Legal representative decision is final.
All companies shall be notified of the opening date of the Tender pre-qualification document.
After which only companies that qualified shall be shortlisted to Tender for the projects.
Pham QANH NGUYEN.