Invitation to Bids
Kano State Drugs & Medical Consumables Supply Agency (DMCSA),
Tender for Framework Contract for the Supply of Health Commodities
Tender No. DMCSA-2-2013
1. The Drugs & Medical Consumables Supply Agency (DMCSA), Kano has responsibility to procure, store and distribute Medicines, Medical and Laboratory Supplies and other Medical consumables in Kano State. The DMCSA was established on 23rd, June 2009, as per Kano State Drugs and Medical Consumables Supply Agency Law 2009 (1430A.H.)
2. The DMCSA invites seated bids from eligible bidders for the supply and delivery of health commodities (pharmaceuticals, pharmaceutical raw materials and medical supplies).
3. The quantities specified are estimated quantities only Any supplies to be provided under the contract to be agreed shall be ordered by the issue of table of award under a framework contract for one year with the following features:
a. One full year fixed price starting from contract signing date.
b. Delivery shall be affected on partial installment as shall be specified in the schedule of delivery.
c. Quantities delivered shall be at 25% (Fixed range variation) of quantities in the schedule of requirements depending on the actual need of DMCSA.
4. Bidding will be conducted through the national open competitive bidding procedures as described in the DMCSA Procurement Procedures Manual.
5. Interested eligible bidders, or their representatives may obtain the bidding documents from the procurement office / DMCSA. Further information may be obtained at the address given below from 0830 to 1330 hours local time (Monday to Friday, except national public holidays).
6. In order to bid, a complete set of the bidding documents has to be purchased by interested bidders up to 1.00 pm before the closing date upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Twenty Thousand Naira Only (N20,000.00) paid in bank draft payable in the name of; Unified Drugs Revolving Fund Expd.
6. b Schedule of Requirements
Interested companies must submit the following documents:
i. Certificate of Incorporation or Business name Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)(including Certificate, CO2 and CO7 forms)
ii. A valid Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN) registration of Premises or evidence of current registration.
iii. A valid License of the superintendent Pharmacist to Practice or evidence of current registration.
iv. Contact Address, including official phone numbers and e-mail address.
v. Evidence of tax clearance Certificate for the last three (3) years.
vi. Each application shall be accompanied by a photocopy of evidence for purchase of tender document.
vii. The result of the exercise will be released on Friday, 20th of September, 2013 by 12.00noon. This will be displayed at the Agency’s notice board through the applicants/companies e-mail addresses.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10th September 2013 at 12:30 pm. on Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
8. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders or their representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 12:30 pm. on 10th September 2013. All suppliers’ bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of not less than Two percent (2%) of the bid amount. The Bid Security must be in form of a Bank Certified Cheque or Bank Guarantee issued by a reputable bank agreeable to the Purchaser. The Purchaser shall not be liable for any bid not deposited in the tender box.
9. For purchase of bid document., submission and any other information, please contact:
Drugs & Medical Consumables Supply Agency
No. 2,Ibrahim Taiwo Road,
E- Mail: email@example.com
Tel: 08033323190, 08176360031